Review on Brother® HL 2030 printer
Brother HL 2030 printer is a good option for home use as well as small and medium office use. It is a monochrome laser printer with small design and an affordable price. Brother HL 2030 printer prints at a speed of 17ppm which is one of its selling points. It also gives better quality prints with the HL 2030 ink and toner.
Brother HL 2030 printer can be used for home as well as small/medium office use. It can be used to print on plain paper, bond paper, transparencies, envelopes, and even on recycled papers. The paper tray of 250 sheets capacity reduces the user intervention to a limit. It can be used to print documents as well as photographs. However, as a monochrome printer black and white photographs are offered by Brother HL 2030 printer.
Brother HL 2030 printer is really an affordable printer that does well all the general printing jobs. Brother HL 2030 printer uses Electrophotographic technology for printing. The print speed offered by the printer is 16-17 ppm with first print coming out of the printer in less than 10 seconds. It is compatible with Windows 98/Me/2000/XP, Mac OS, and Linux. The maximum resolution offered by Brother HL 2030 printer is 1200dpi. It comes with a SPARClite processor working with a processing speed of 96MHz. The standard 8MB of system memory improves the overall performance of Brother HL 2030 printer. It has a standard interface of Full-Speed USB 2.0 and an optional 802.11b wireless that allows inputs from different external sources. The network connectivity is enhanced with the TCP/IP protocol.
- FIVE –Â PerformanceBrother HL 2030 printer offers better performance required by the home and office users. The SPARClite processor with a 96MHz processing speed delivers enough power for the printer to attain this performance. The 8MB memory also plays an important role in enhancing the performance of the printer. Brother provides with individual drivers for each compatible Operating System.
- FOUR –Â ConnectivityBrother HL 2030 printer offers better connectivity options for taking inputs from a vast list of devices. With Full-Speed USB 2.0, Brother HL 2030 printer can print directly from USB compliant devices faster and easier. With the support for IEEE 802.11b wireless, Brother HL 2030 printer can be connected to a wireless network or device.
- THREE –Â Printer specificationsBrother HL 2030 printer prints at a speed of 16-17ppm taking less than 10 seconds for the first print to come out of the printer. It features a maximum resolution of 1200dpi and is compatible with Windows 98/Me/2000/XP, Mac OS, and Linux. Brother has designed separate print drivers for each compatible Operating System. Brother HL 2030 printer is featured with a SPARClite 96MHz processor and 8MB of memory.
- TWO –Â Paper handlingThe paper handling of Brother HL 2030 printer is simply flexible. The input tray holds a capacity of 250 sheets and the output tray holds a maximum of 100 sheets. It can print on Plain paper, Bond paper, Envelopes, Transparencies, Labels, and even on Recycled papers. The media size supported by Brother HL 2030 printer is 2.75-8.5 inches in width and 4.57-16.0 inches for length.
- ONE – Â Ease-of-useBrother HL 2030 printer comes with easy-to-use design and a user friendly interface. With a control panel holding 4 LEDs and a button simplifies the printing jobs of the user. The paper handling and media flexibility of Brother HL 2030 printer allows the users to input almost any kind of paper. With connectivity options like USB 2.0 and 802.11b wireless, Brother HL 2030 printer can take inputs directly from external devices.
Brother HL 2030 printer is quality printer that satisfies the requirements of home and office users and comes at a really affordable price. With a small price featuring most of the advanced controls and powerful features, Brother HL 2030 printer is a better option to choose as a home or office printer.