Brother® HL-5370DW Printer Review
The Brother HL-5370DW printer is a network ready mono chrome laser printer that satisfies workgroup needs. This printer delivers up to 1200 x 1200 dpi monochrome printing in crisp and clear monochrome documents with remarkable print speed of up to 32 pages per minute. The processor used in this printer is NEC VR5500 with 300 MHz speed, which delivers the first page output in less than 8.2 seconds.
The Brother HL-5370DW printer suits well for workgroup and office environment. This is an efficient printer compact designed in light and shady grey color and with a piano-black band across the front. It is pre-installed with a standard memory of 32 MB and with the use of provided 144 pin SO-DIMM slot the RAM memory could be upgraded up to 512 MB.
The Brother HL-5370DW printer includes a 50 sheet multi-purpose tray, which is provided with an automatic duplex feature that enables two-sided printing by which you could save paper and with the help of optional high yield toner cartridge you could lessen the cost of production. The control panel incorporates two buttons and four LEDs to deliver a user friendly familiarity when running works in a networked environment. The image enhancement technology used is Brother HQ1200. PCL 6, EPSON FX, PostScript 3 and IBM ProPrinter language simulations are supported by this printer. This printer is provided with great wired and wireless networking capabilities. It is a Wi-Fi certified printer. It provides a monthly duty cycle of 30000 sheets and it could serve as a print server in a network environment.
- FIVE –Â Wired and Wireless NetworkingThe main feature of Brother HL-5370DW printer is its ability for networking. This printer could be easily incorporated into a broad range of networking environments as it integrates both wired and wireless connectivity. It supports both IPv4 and IPv6 network protocols. It is a Wi-Fi certified product with immense and seamless wireless capability. The connectivity interfaces provided in this printer is Wireless 802.11b/g, 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, Parallel, Hi-Speed USB 2.0.
- FOUR –Â Expedient Paper HandlingThe maximum media capacity of this printer is 800 sheets. A 250-sheet input tray and a 50-sheet multipurpose tray are provided in this printer that effortlessly enables it to handle different media sizes and types. An auto loading media feeder is also provided with this printer. The supported media types are plain, bond, envelopes, labels and transparencies. Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6 and custom sizes 2.75” x 4.57” to 8.5" x 16" are supported.
- THREE –Â Maximum compatibilityThe Brother HL-5370DW monochrome printer supports a range of printer emulations, fonts and works well with Operating Systems of Windows, Linux and Mac platforms. This printer is highly compatible with Microsoft’s latest Windows 7 operating system. This printer is perfect for workgroups with a wide range of printing requests as it possesses the aforementioned networking capabilities.
- TWO –Â Space SavingThe Brother HL-5370DW is a well designed monochrome laser printer that saves your office desk space. This printer is only 14.6 x 15.1 x 9.7 inches (WDH) in dimension and it weighs around 21 pounds which lets this printer to squeeze even to the nearly all packed out small office environment.
- ONE – Â High End Print ProductivityThe consumables included in this printer are one toner cartridge and one drum unit. TN620 Standard Yield Toner Cartridge offers 3,500 Pages and the drum unit included is DR620 that offers 25000 pages. This printer is easy to setup and use even though it is well packed with highly sophisticated features.
The Brother HL-5370DW printer is a great assessment for your professional use. If you require a printer to maintain high end productivity, then Brother HL-5370DW should be ideal for you.