Brother® Laser Printer Review
Brother Laser Printer gives very sharp and clear printing quality. Mostly, Brother Laser Printer is capable with any printing activities at excellent speed with the resolution of 2400 X 600 dpi. It offers very amazing capability to print up to 4000 pages for color and 5000 pages for black. Brother Laser Printer has the mono print speed of up to 22 ppm. It has full speed USB 2.0 connectivity and the capacity input tray of 250 sheets. It also supports separate toner and drum.
Brother Laser Printer is compatible with various operating systems, such as Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7. The mode speed comes around 14.4 Kbps. The memory capacity of Brother Laser Printer is 60 GB. It is suitable for home usage.
Brother Laser Printer uses the electro photographic (laser) print technology. The main interface used in the printer is full speed USB 2.0. The automatic document feeder capacity is up to 35 sheets. The most common features are copy, scan, print and direct photo printing. The maximum print speed is up to 33/27 PPM and up to 1200 x 6000 dpi. Brother Laser Printer supports 64 MB installed memory with the maximum limit of up to 576 MB. The dimensions are 15.7 inches height, 16.9 inches width, 9.3 inches depth, 50.5 pound weight.
- FIVE –Â Media handlingThe maximum paper size is US legal (8.5”*14”) sheet and US Letter (8.5” * 11”) sheet inches. Brother Laser Printer gives very sharp printing in documents and photos also. The maximum sheet capacity of standard tray is 250 sheets. It has only one standard input tray. Manual feed slot is also there in Brother Laser Printer.
- FOUR –Â High paper inputBrother Laser Printer is based on 80 gsm and the input paper capacity is up to 100 sheets and output capacity is up to 50 sheets. With this feature, you do not need to worry about feeding the paper on a continuous basis.
- THREE –Â Supporting platforms and connectivityThe supported operating systems are Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP. The supported printer language is HP PCL 6. Brother Laser Printer supports various interfaces, including 802.11 b/g and USB Direct/PictBridge. Brother Laser Printer is very easy to connect and install with the PC.
- TWO –Â Print and copy speedThe print speed for A4 size paper is up to 22 ppm/23 and copy speed for A4 size paper is up to 22 cpm/23cpm. The first print out time is less than 10 seconds and the first copy out time from the ready mode is less than 15 seconds. Multi-copy is also supported by Brother Laser Printer, so you can take around 99 copies in stack. Copy speed is same for black and white and it comes to 18 cpm.
- ONE – Â High resolutionThe monochrome optical resolution in horizontal is 600 dpi and the monochrome optical resolution in vertical is 2400 dpi. The color optical resolution in vertical is 600 dpi and the color optical resolution in horizontal is 2400 dpi. The maximum power draw is 480 watts.
Brother Laser Printer is known to give sharp, clear and excellent print quality. Brother Laser Printer can be configured easily with your PC. The printer is easy to use for home and small office.