Features of Brother® MFC-3360C Printer
The Brother MFC-3360C Printer is able to provide decent quality text and graphics. The Brother MFC-3360C Printer is one of the least expensive multifunction printers to hit the market but it is far from the best. The print quality of this printer is great compared to some other printers.
Choosing a right printer for our needs can be a daunting task. There are several different types of printing technologies are available today, each suited for different needs. The Brother MFC-3360C Printer is a low cost printer that are capable to produce decent quality prints.
Brother Company has released its new multifunction printer named MFC 3360c which is of least cost. This is the least expensive multifunction printer now existing in the market. The printer is boxy and has a dull color which doesn’t attract much of a lot and also doesn’t give competition to the new printers in the market. The dimension of the machine is 16.1 inches x 19.3 inches x 12.8 inches, which is considered to be small itself. The machine contains a one line LCD deficient screen, which is backlit and all rubber tiny toggles are shattered around this line. The machine doesn’t contain a backlit screen, so it is very difficult to read anything.
- FIVE –Â DesignThe design of the Brother MFC-3360C Printer resembles the design of the printers in early 90s. The dimension of the machine is 16.1 inches x 19.3 inches x 12.8 inches. The layout of the buttons in the control panel is very much of an old style.
- FOUR –Â Plastic trayThere is no USB port or a memory card reader for external media in the Brother MFC-3360C Printer. All the outgoing and incoming papers from the machine are handled by the plastic tray which is removable too. The tray come with this printer is a very big improvement from its predecessors and it makes printed paper easy to draw out.
- THREE –Â Installation discThrough the installation disc given with the driver, the settings of the quality in the Brother MFC-3360C Printer can be adjusted from normal to fast, fine and fast normal. The driver also installs a status monitor that pops up during job processing to quality control and monitor ink cartridge levels.
- TWO –Â Paperport by scansoft applicationA third party image application option called paperport by scansoft is installed with this Brother MFC-3360C Printer. By this application the photos can be edited in the file browsing set up with vital solutions on photo editing for red eye elimination, blemish erasing and auto enhancement.
- ONE – Â Cartridge systemThe Brother MFC-3360C Printer contains four cartridge system for cyan, black, yellow and magenta. The manufacturer’s of this printer provides high yield and standard cartridges on their website.
The Brother MFC-3360C Printer is mainly designed for the proletarian photographers and light users with restricted editing and time wherewithal. The printer is very inexpensive and offers several new features.