Review on Brother® MFC 8840D printer
Brother MFC 8840D printer is a multi-function printer featuring a printer, copier, scanner, fax, and PC Fax within the single design. The co-functions like duplex printing, copy output, scan-to-fax allows cost savings benefit to those who works in a home office or any sized business. The multipurpose tray can hold a variety of paper including envelopes, labels, or even letterhead.
Brother MFC 8840D printer is an all-in-one printer that can be used for functions like printing, copying, scanning, faxing and PC Fax. The connectivity options can be used to take inputs from external devices. The co-functions of MFC 8840D include duplex printing, resize of documents using copier, QuickScan, Scan-to-Fax, etc. It is compatible with vast Operating Systems of both PC and Mac.
Brother MFC 8840D printer is a multifunction printer designed by Brother. Brother MFC 8840D printer uses laser technology with toner cartridges and drum unit for printing and allows only black prints. It prints at a speed of 21ppm. The faxing capability of Brother MFC 8840D printer is black and white faxing with a Super G3 Fax Modem. The Fax speed offered by Brother MFC 8840D printer is 33.6 kbps. A flatbed copier allows with black and white copying feature. The copy speed of Brother MFC 8840D printer is 21cpm. The scanner of Brother MFC 8840D printer offers both black and white and color scanning with a maximum interpolated resolution of 9600dpi. The network protocols like TCP/IP, ARP RARP, BOOTP, DNS, POP3/SMPT, HTTP, TFTP, etc. constitutes the connectivity of Brother MFC 8840D printer.
- FIVE –Â PrintingBrother MFC 8840D printer features a monochrome printer that is capable of producing high quality prints with great speed. It prints at a speed of 21ppm delivering a resolution up to 2400 x 600dpi. The duplex printing capability of Brother MFC 8840D printer allows printing on both sides of the sheet without any manual help. The language emulations of the MFC 8840D include PCL6 and BR Script3.
- FOUR –Â CopyingCopying is another important feature of Brother MFC 8840D printer. A flatbed copier is capable of providing black and white copying feature. It copies at a speed of 21cpm. The copier of Brother MFC 8840D printer allows resizing the documents in a range of 25%-400% to its original size. The copying function can be done without the help of a PC.
- THREE –Â ScanningA black & white and color scanner adds to another feature of the MFC 8840D, scanning. Brother MFC 8840D printer can scan with an interpolated scan resolution up to 9600dpi. The optical scan resolution of Brother MFC 8840D printer is 600 x 2400 dpi. The scanner driver of Brother MFC 8840D printer is compatible with both Windows and Mac OS systems.
- TWO –Â FaxingFaxing is yet another feature of Brother MFC 8840D printer. The Super G3 Fax modem with a speed of 33.6 kbps allows the MFC 8840D to Fax a page in less than 2 seconds. It also enables out-of-paper reception. Additional co-features include Caller ID, Call Waiting, etc. It can save up to 340 locations for auto dialing.
- ONE – Â ConnectivityBrother MFC 8840D printer offers better connectivity features. The network support offered by Brother MFC 8840D printer is vast including TCP/IP, ARP RARP, BOOTP, DNS, POP3/SMPT, HTTP, TFTP, etc. This support can be used for operations like scan-to-e-mail. The standard interface of Brother MFC 8840D printer is Parallel and USB interface. It also emphasizes other optional interfaces like internal Ethernet option and external wireless print server.
Brother MFC 8840D printer is an all-in-one printer that can save a lot of time, cost, space, and user effort. With all functions in one place, Brother MFC 8840D printer is a better option for home and all kinds of business uses.