Review of Brother® MFC printer
Brother MFC Printer offers both standard printing features as well as single page copying and scanning capabilities. Faxing is also offered through a built in 14.4 K modem with the ability to store up to 200 speed dials. For connectivity options, the printer includes a standard USB and a built-in Ethernet interface.
Brother MFC is a multifunction all-in-one printer. It offers crisp, fast print time, clear images and connectivity options to suit small offices and workgroups. One of the most prominent points of Brother MFC Printer is its compact size. The printer is designed to fit into almost any work space.
Brother MFC is a multifunction A3 printer. The printer provides crisp, clear text and gray scale images at a 2400 x 600 dpi with a page per minute print rate of up to 23. Paper is fed into the printer through a 250 sheet input tray with an additional option to input up to 35 pages from a separate feeder for large scan or copy jobs. Connection and network options include a built-in Ethernet interface as well as a standard USB 2.0 port. Brother MFC Printer works with different operating systems, so a variety of users can connect it without any issues. Users can send scanned files and images directly from their e-mail accounts for printing.
- FIVE –Â Design elementsBrother MFC Printer has a decent and professional look and is similar in appearance to any conventional Brother printer. The fax control option is placed at the left while menu navigation and copy options are placed at the right of the panel.
- FOUR –Â Connectivity featuresBrother MFC Printer offers a multitude of connectivity options to the users. Both Ethernet and USB ports are located on this printer for connectivity and network options. In addition, the machine also provides wireless connectivity and this can be initiated directly from inside the device.
- THREE –Â Printing optionsBrother MFC Printer has an automated document feeding mechanisms as well as memory stick options and slots for media card support, like compact flash, SD, XD. The printer also features a USB port along with PictBridge facility.
- TWO –Â Paper capacityBrother MFC Printer has clearly been designed for home and non-commercial usage. The input cassette on this printer can contain 100 pages maximum and an additional tray comprising 20 sheets of paper. The presence of separate trays is good because the user can segregate different media sizes.
- ONE – Â Scan qualityThe overall scanning quality of Brother MFC Printer is rather good and quite fast. You can scan images in this printer at around 600 dpi resolution. The CPP of Brother MFC Printer is around 20.5 CPP.
Brother MFC Printer provides some exclusive features and specifications compared to some other printers. The printer has the ability to scan and produce outstanding results.