Review of CanonÂ® PIXMA iP100 Mobile Photo Printer
Canon PIXMA iP100 Mobile Photo Printer can print a maximum 9600 and 2400 dpi FINE print head with minimum 1pl ink droplets and Borderless 10 and15cm photo prints in approx. 50sec.The ChromaLife100 technology provides beautiful photos, which is long-lasting. It also includes a new 9600dpi FINE print head, bringing exceptional 9600 and 2400dpi photo lab print quality to the portable sector. The 1pl ink droplet size support virtually grain free photos. The Canon PIXMA iP100 Mobile Photo Printer has a five ink system, which contain a large Pigment black ink tank for crisp, sharp document and Dye black for enhanced picture quality.
High resolution ink nozzle is used to produce better prints. The IrDA IR as standard and optional Bluetooth Unit is used to transfer files and images in a simple way for convenient cable-free printing. USB is used to connect quickly and easily to a laptop or desktop computer.
The Canon PIXMA iP100 Mobile Photo Printer is a stylish, compactly designed printer. It is capable of a printing resolution of about 9600 and2400 dpi in color. The printer is available in a standard configuration, and a version contains a rechargeable battery for total portability. The FINE technology support the iP100 Inkjet nozzle which makes the printer capable of producing ink drops as small as 1 picoliter. It Weights is about 2.0kg and it could simply be carried wherever you need to go, providing the ultimate in printing freedom. It is loaded with a rechargeable battery kit in the box. The Auto Image fixing capability is included with the printer to support automatically correct your photos by brightening colors and make your portraits appear more attractive overall.
- FIVE –Â PerformanceThe Easy Photo Print EX software touchups to skin tone and faces could be made easily and quickly, ensuring that all your images is of the highest quality. The printing performance of the iP100 is excellent. It is a printer, with 600 and 600 dpi in black and 9600 and 2400 dpi in color. It is compatible with Mac OSX and Windows and you could get this exceptional printing quality on either operating system. A full postcard size 4 and 6 borderless photo could be completed in around 50 seconds.
- FOUR –Â ConnectivityThe right side of the printer is loaded with an infrared port for connecting to IrMC 1.1 compatible mobile phones. It is loaded with A USB 2.0 port and a PictBridge port for direct printing from compatible dig cams. The Bluetooth adapter that plugs into the USB port supports you to print wirelessly from a laptop or mobile device.
- THREE –Â DesignThe design is simple and aesthetic. The body has a matte silver finish with glossy black side panels and paper handling trays that extend out of the printer. The input tray holds 50 sheets of paper, a 20-page jump from the other model.
- TWO –Â Print speedThe iP100 printed text at an improved speed of 7.12ppm. The iP100 printed photos at 1.09 sheets per minute and you could increase print times in photo and graphics heavy documents by manually changing the amount of time the printer waits for the previous page to dry. The Printing resolution and speeds is excellent.
- ONE – Â SupportCanon provides a standard one year warranty with these printers, with additional troubleshooting via phone support. The Canon website also provides e-mail support.
Enhanced print quality and exceptional print speeds make the Canon PIXMA iP100 Mobile Photo Printer one of the most effective portable printers in the market.