Review on DellÂ® T200 printer
Dell T200 is a thermal receipt printer from Dell. The printer is designed specifically for fast and quiet receipt printing. The printer can attain speed of up to 180 mm/sec output with enhanced clarity and accuracy. It supports high class dual color printing for meeting high usage demands. The three type of interface integrated with the printer shows its flexible and versatile connectivity.
Dell T200 can meet high usage demands with its 180 mm per second output capability. It is designed for retail, restaurant and hospitality and other business purposes where continuous workout is needed. The built-in memory of 498KB along with facility for dual color printing makes it suitable for printing purposes where both speed and quality is needed at the same time.
As the retail, restaurant, hospitality and other business are growing the need for more efficient receipt and ticket printers are rising. Dell is one of the most reputed computers and its peripheral device manufacturing company came up with such an efficient thermal receipt printer that has all the essential features for meeting high usage demands. The availability of USB, serial and power USB interface gives better connectivity features. The built-in memory of 498KB and auto cutting property enhances the printer”™s uptime. The Dell T200 printer chassis is so well designed to channel accidental liquid spills away from the main circuit board for enhancing the durability. The printer employs two-color-capable thermal print heads that have the ability to heat to two precise temperatures for delivering dual color printing with enhanced quality and accuracy.
- FIVE –Â PerformanceDell T200 printer has every feature and propertie for providing efficient performance. Two color capable thermal heads are incorporated for delivering precise printing. The built-in memory of 498KB stores fonts and textures for fast loading along with auto cutting properties that provide fast and accurate printouts that can attain a speed of 188mm per second.
- FOUR –Â Connectivity and compatibilityThe Dell T200 printer is integrated with three ports for connecting with external devices. The USB port, Serial port and power USB port give more options for the mode of connectivity. The printer does not need any drivers at all for its installation. The printer is hundred percent compatible with all the versions of operating systems that it gets automatically detected and installed without the installation of drivers.
- THREE –Â Fast and quiet printingDell T200 printer can deliver fast and quiet printing at the rate of 180 mm/sec. The 498KB inbuilt buffer along with the two efficient thermal print heads give printout with enhanced clarity and accuracy. The friction feed method of paper feeding using the steps of phase excitation allows the printer to attain better printing speed.
- TWO –Â DesignDell has given utmost care to designing the Dell T200 printer. Its chassis is well designed to channel accidental liquid spills away from the main circuit board for enhancing the durability. The printer has a dimension of 5.5*6.3*9.8 inches and a weight of around 6 pounds that makes it easy to carry. The body of the printer is designed for easy drop in paper loading.
- ONE – Â General featuresDell T200 printer employs Direct Line Thermal Printing method with thermal print head that ensures printing perfection. The friction feed method of paper feed that makes use of two motors along with the auto cutting property improves the printing speed. The programmable character spacing allows adjusting the printing format. The printer also has the compatibility to get loaded with wide variety of cartridges.
Dell T200 printer is a better choice integrated with a lot of features for meeting high usage demands of retail, restaurant and hospitality and other business purposes at reasonable price.