Review on Epson® Stylus® C80 printer
Epson Stylus C80 printer is a desktop printer with a surprising design and an affordable price tag. It is an inkjet printer and the second printer from Epson to use pigment inks. Epson Stylus C80 printer inks are termed as DuraBrite that possess light fastness of 70 years with the Epson Archival Matte paper. And it is the first desktop printer to use individual ink cartridges for different colors.
Epson Stylus C80 printer can be used for home uses or small office uses. Not only it delivers crispy prints, it can also reduce the cost per prints. Epson Stylus C80 printer can be used for printing both black and color documents offering a resounding resolution of 2880dpi. Epson uses separate ink cartridges for each color, which allow the users to replace only the cartridge that runs out.
Epson Stylus C80 printer is desktop printer with unusual looks from Epson. It is designed for both home and small office uses. Epson Stylus C80 printer can print black as well as color prints. It is also a photo-quality printer that allows the user to produce lab quality photos. Epson Stylus C80 printer uses separate ink cartridges for 4 different colors – cyan, magenta, yellow and black. Epson Stylus C80 printer offers an outstanding resolution of 2880dpi. It also features variable droplet technology, spitting smallest droplet size of 3pl for color and medium droplet of 6pl for black. The printer has control buttons on its top for functions like ink cartridge change and paper feed. Epson Stylus C80 printer software can be used to edit color settings for improving the quality.
- FIVE –Â Individual cartridgesEpson Stylus C80 printer uses individual cartridges for four different colors – Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black. These four colors are fair enough to reproduce the colors present in a graphics print or a photo print. The use of individual inks allows the users to replace only the color that runs out. This is an advantage since there will be inks of other colors left while we remove a combined cartridge when one color runs out.
- FOUR –Â Print qualityEpson Stylus C80 printer offers better print quality with rigid black and rich color. It offers a print resolution of 2880 dpi. This resolution is a factor that can develop photos of lab quality. The small droplet size of 3pl for color prints produce smooth color transitions and the 4 ink system avoids the metamerism often seen with a printer that uses a 6-ink color system.
- THREE –Â Impressive technologiesEpson Stylus C80 printer uses impressive technologies in its ink. It is the second printer from Epson that uses a pigment ink. The DuraBrite Ink technology of Epson C80 offers a light fastness of 70 years when combined with Epson Archival Matte paper. The variable droplet technology spits 3pl droplets for color prints and 6pl droplets for black prints. This varying droplet set a trade-off between the quality of color and cost of black prints.
- TWO –Â Paper handlingEpson Stylus C80 printer offers better paper handling capacity. It can print on Plain, Bond, Premium Glossy Photo paper, Epson Matte-Paper Heavyweight, etc. The media size that can handle by Epson Stylus C80 printer varies from 3.5 x 3.5 to 8.5 x 44 inch and thickness in the range of 0.16 – 0.52 mm. The input paper tray capacity of 150 sheets or 15 envelopes and output paper tray of 30 sheets eases the paper handling.
- ONE – Â Easy-to-useEpson Stylus C80 printer has a small and easy-to-use design. Control buttons for functions like ink cartridge change and paper feed resides at the top of the machine. The printer driver software allows the user to easily adjust color and contrast settings that can improve the color quality of prints. The input paper tray capacity of 150 sheets or 15 envelopes and output paper tray of 30 sheets eases the paper handling.
Epson Stylus C80 printer is an outstanding desktop printer from Epson that can be used for home and small office uses. With advanced technologies and individual inks, Epson Stylus C80 printer delivers great quality prints while saving much of the cost per prints.