Epson offers advanced printing solutions that continually increase the store efficiency, and reduce costs. Based on the latest technology, each Epson printer right from fast, reliable single station printer to multifunction printer offers outstanding printing performance with value-added features. Leading the way in printing innovation, Epson printers are undoubtedly the best.
Easy-to-use, Epson printers provide perfect value for your money and are highly reliable. Using these hi-tech machines, you can experience the excellence at its best.
Be it any segment of the users, including businessmen and home, Epson offers printers for all. Epson offers Impact Printers, Mobile Printers, Thermal Printers, Label & Barcode Printers, Multifunction Printers, Specialty Printers, Inkjet Printers and Serial Impact Printers. Here is a detailed description of several features of all the categories of the printers, which will help you in selecting Epson printer as per your requirement.
1. Impact Printers
These printers are ideal to be used in retail, hospitality and banking sector and are extremely fast & reliable to use. Easy-to-read two-color to four-color order printing as well as semi-automatic or automatic paper loading are some of the features that will make you definitely buy Epson Impact printer for yourself.
TM-U220, TM-U230, TM-U295, TM-U325 and PLQ-20 are some of the printers offered under this series.
2. Mobile Printers
Offered under the brand name, Mobilink wireless mobile printer is a compactly designed and cost-effective printer. This printer is specifically designed for meeting the needs for high-speed, mobile, thermal receipt printing. An industry-leading battery life of up to 20 hours is another attractive feature that will lead you to buy this masterpiece for satiating your printing needs.
Here are some technical specifications of this particular series:
- Available in two models, namely receipt printer and label printer
- Both models offered with autocutter
- Extended battery life of up to 10 hours with 802.11g and up to 20 hours with Bluetooth models
- Supports 802.11g with WPA2 security and advanced EAP-TLS authentication or Bluetooth wireless protocol
- High-speed thermal printing
- Zebra emulation for drop-in replacements
- Drop-in paper loading
- Print width up to 54mm on industry standard 58 or 60mm paper
Fast, quiet and more reliable than any other printers in their class, thermal printer offered by Epson are totally outstanding. This series includes TM-T88V Receipt Printer, TM-T88IV ReStick Liner-free Label Printer, TM-T90 Receipt Printer, TM-L90 Label and Barcode Printer, TM-T70 Receipt Printer, M-VT101 Card Printer and ReadyPrint T20 Receipt Printer. Each printer has its own advantages and features, few of which are enlisted herewith:
All-in-one-box accessories and software
- High printing speed
- Versatile printer placement options
- Ease-of-use features including drop-in paper loading, autocutter and status LEDs
- Best-in-class reliability
- print options to reduce paper usage
- Improved cover design protects against foreign objects
Label and barcode printers offered by Epson are fast, cost-effective and are available with wired or wireless connectivity options. These printers are fast and deliver on-demand label and barcode printing for a wide range of applications from made-to-order food services and price verification to pharmacy, photo, ticketing, source labeling and more.
This series of printers include TM-L90 Label and Barcode Printer, Mobilink Wireless Printer, TM-T88IV ReStick Liner-free Label Printer.
List of exciting features and specifications of each Epson printer is almost endless and you can’t save yourself from trying using a new printer. Apart from the series discussed in detail above, Multifunction Printers, Specialty Printers, Inkjet Printers and Serial Impact Printers offered by Epson are best in its respective classes.
iYogi is the fastest growing online and remote tech support provider in the direct-to-consumers and small businesses sector. Our highly skilled and experienced tech experts available, 24x7x365 will provide the best issue resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Comprehensive support for Epson Printer installation and troubleshooting
- Diagnostic & repair for your technologies
- Troubleshoot software errors
- Update drivers and security to protect against online threats
- Connect to internet, devices and peripherals
- Optimize your computer's speed and performance