Epson® stylus photo 960 printer Review
The Epson Stylus Photo 960 is an inkjet printer. The six color photo ink system helps to create smooth gradations and accurate skin tones. This also delivers a black ink density and a remarkable shadow detail using photo optimized black ink. There is a remarkable paper handling capability for the Epson Stylus Photo 960 printer. There are three paper paths for sheet paper, roll paper and poster board.
The fast text and photo printing done by the Epson Stylus Photo 960 printer delivers high quality photo prints. The quick drying Epson photo inks creates durable photo prints that are both water and fade resistant. Epson Stylus Photo 960 printer also provides a way to realistic prints and enlargements.
Epson Stylus Photo 960 printer has roll paper holder and an automatic cutter for doing the border-less printing. It produces the prints which are light and water resistant with the help of Epson photo papers and with the quick drying photo inks of Epson. On inkjet printable media, this printer can directly print on a printable CD/DVD. The printing resolution is 1440 dpi. The printing technology used in this printer is Micro Piezo technology. This printer uses separate ink cartridge for the colors. The printing speed of black text is up to 8 pages per minute. The input tray can accommodate one transparency, ten envelopes, 100 sheets of plain paper and one printable CD/DVD.
- FIVE –Â Paper handlingEpson Stylus Photo 960 is an inkjet printer. One of the main features of this printer is paper handling. The size of paper types that can be used in Epson Stylus Photo 960 printer can be from 4 x 6 inches and 5 x 7 inches snapshot. The thickness that is allowed for printing on white card stock is up to 1.3mm. Epson Stylus Photo 960 printer can handle transparencies, envelopes, user defined sheets etc. The input tray has the capacity to hold 100 sheets of plain paper, one transparency and 10 envelopes.
- FOUR –Â Ink cartridgeEpson Stylus Photo 960 printer uses seven different ink cartridges. The individual ink cartridge delivers adds convenience to the users. The ink cartridges are two for black and one for each cyan, magenta, light cyan, yellow and light magenta. If any color runs out, then the user need to replace only that particular color to continue the printing using that color.
- THREE –Â Border-less printingEpson Stylus Photo 960 printer has the ability to print without borders also. It does border-free printing of photos which have the sizes 4 x 6 inches and 5 x 7 inches. The creation of multiple 4 x 6 inch border-less photos is done very fast and easily with the help of a roll paper holder and automatic cutter in the Epson Stylus Photo 960 printer.
- TWO –Â QualityThe inkjet used in Epson Stylus Photo 960 printer performs the photo and text printing very fast without any compromise in quality of the image. For best possible prints, this printer use print image matching technology. The photo prints that are created using this printer are water and fade resistant. This is achieved with the light fast photo Epson photo papers and quick drying photo inks.
- ONE – Â ConvenienceEpson Stylus Photo 960 printer has three paper paths that have the capacity to accommodate a wide range of media. Border-less printing can be done on 4 x 6 inch photos and 5 x 7 inch photos. More than one 4 x 6 inch photos can be created very easily with the help of the automatic cutter and roll paper holder in the Epson stylus photo 960 printer. This printer can also print directly on inkjet printable CD/DVD’s.
The Epson stylus photo 960 printer delivers excellent quality photo prints which are water and fade resistant. The separate ink cartridges used in this printer is very useful to the users. Thus, this printer is suitable for the users who are looking for maximum performance.