Epson® Stylus Photo R2400 Printer
Using the Epson Stylus Photo R2400, you can create stunning color and black and white prints. It has a professional level ink set, the 8-color Epson UltraChrome K3 inks, which includes three levels of black and sets a new standard in fine art photography and black and white prints. This printer ensures a wider color range and superior midtones, highlights, neutrals and shadow details. These features give the print a professional quality. They deliver fade-resistant output that lasts for up to 108 years in color and over 200 years in black and white. The Epson Stylus Photo R2400 exhibits studio quality to its prints.
The Epson Stylus Photo R2400 printer comes at a reasonable price thereby, making it belong to the category of an excellent choice for professional photographers and serious hobbyists, or for anyone who wants to create gallery-quality prints. This is a marvelous addition to any photo studio. This is a revolutionary printer which delivers large, archival prints worthy of gallery display.
The Epson Stylus Photo R2400 has three convenient paper paths that support matte, glossy, canvas, roll, poster board, and many artist papers. Therefore, it helps you to easily expand your creativity. It has powerful production speeds with which the Epson Stylus Photo R2400 allows you to create brilliant displays in a very short time and quickly move on to your next exhibit. The Epson Stylus Photo R2400 has a great printing capability. It can print single sheets up to thirteen inches wide, roll paper up to 13 inches wide, and banners up to 44 inches long, as well as borderless photos on almost any paper size. The Epson Stylus Photo R2400 is also equipped with a front-loading straight-through paper path which is meant for heavier paper stocks. The Epson Stylus Photo R2400 works with nine ink cartridges which exhibits eye-catching output quality for both monochrome and color prints thereby, producing high quality monochrome and color prints.
- FIVE –Â Monochrome printingThe Epson Stylus Photo R2400 has a unique feature that is the K3 ink set. This incorporates three black inks or four along with the Matte black. Epson has provided a better option with this when compared to the dreaded color cast. The Epson Stylus Photo R2400 uses three blacks LLK, LK and Photo - Matte Black which takes away the need to use the colors to make up the grey tones. The new UltraChrome K3 ink reproduces fabulously on resin-coated papers, like Premium Luster. This preserves the same surface sheen across the entire printed image, which exactly matches the unprinted border highlights.
- FOUR –Â Print qualityThe Epson Stylus Photo R2400 provides a bit of extra brightness in the yellows and reds and in some greens, and a slight saturation boost overall. The new K3 ink system improves detail also. In this you can create prints with more fine details. Cloudy skies and other gray subject matter can be displayed better by this printer.
- THREE –Â Special featuresThe Epson Stylus Photo R2400 has a new advanced black and white print mode. This can be used for printing high-quality and long lasting black and white images. The advanced black and white print mode provides a simple way to prepare excellent toned (warm, cool, sepia) prints from color image files without having to convert these files in Photoshop.
- TWO –Â Epson Photo Enhance TechnologyThe Epson Photo Enhance technology in the Epson Stylus Photo R2400 printer makes it easy to choose the driver interface. The Adobe RGB mode assures more production of photos which were taken in the wider Adobe RGB color space offered on many advanced digital cameras. This improved Epson Photo Enhance Technology will automatically analyze images to determine if they contain people, scenery, or other subjects and then performs optimum enhancement to suit the content. It can also correct color even when images are backlit, poorly exposed, or have an unwanted color cast.
- ONE – Â Cost-efficient ink cartridgesThe Epson Stylus Photo R2400 is integrated with separate ink cartridges for each of its six colors: cyan, light cyan, magenta, light magenta, yellow, and black. These cartridges can be replaced individually which offers much more cost-efficient operation than printers that use a single cartridge for all colors. This printer has an expanded color gamut with richer blues and greens than the standard color space, and therefore is able to render them much more vibrantly than traditional photo printing methods. It also offers more deeply saturated yellows.
The Epson Stylus Photo R2400 provides its prints with accurate color and high quality. It prints at a relatively high speed. It can print excellent and great black and white as well as color prints. It also gives a wide selection of printing facilities on any kind.