Review on HP Business Inkjet® Printer
HP business inkjet printer is mainly meant for business purposes. It is designed for bulk printing. It can used to print documents starting from a small 4 x 6 card to huge posters ranging from 13 x 16 inches. Apart from its huge size, it is an excellent asset for both small and big offices. It can be used for making technical drawing, brochure, and newsletters. A medium sized HP business inkjet measures 24.9 x 26.6 x 7.8 inches with all its trays extended. It has a 150-sheet input in the front with the output serving 100 sheets per tray. Although it weighs 29.7 pounds, it makes things easy.
HP business inkjet is mainly meant for bulk printing. It has a standard input capacity of 150 sheets per tray and a standard output of 100 sheets. There is also an optional input tray of 250 sheets. It helps the business needs in such a way that it is helpful in making technical drawings, newsletters, and brochures. It can be used for documents ranging from small postcards to huge posters.
Apart from the huge size, HP business inkjet printer provides high quality documents with a high resolution of 4800 x 1200-optimised dpi. It delivers workgroups with cost-effective wide format printing. It supports different media sizes viz A3+, A3, A4, A5, A6, B4, B5, etc. There is the option of two-sided printing which helps to reduce the size of the document. Since it supports an input of 150 sheets per tray, a great deal of time can be saved. It also supports an output of 100 sheets per tray. It has a duty cycle of up to 12,000 pages per month for media size A4. It also provides four individual printer cartridges. It has a printing speed of 24 ppm in color and 21 ppm in black. It supports different media types such as copier, bond, recycled, multipurpose, premium inkjet, premium inkjet heavyweight, premium, transparency, premium photo paper, photo paper, professional brochure (matt and glossy), cards, envelopes, and banner.
- FIVE –Â Cruise through complex print jobsSince the HP Business inkjet supports four individual printer cartridges, the printer can be used for simultaneous printing purposes. It has an additional 250 sheet input tray apart from the 150 sheet input tray. Due to this, printing can be done in bulk. It serves the business offices in such a way that it can be used for preparing newsletters, technical drawing, brochures etc.
- FOUR –Â Cost-saving HP Business Inkjet systemHP business inkjet has multisided printing option. This enables the users to print documents in lesser sheets and to reduce the size. When the document size is reduced, the overall cost is also reduced. The inkjet of HP business printer supports four different printing cartridges. These 4 cartridges stand independently so that they can be used simultaneously.
- THREE –Â Innovative total printing solutionThe toolbox software in HP helps to track ink status and print head health so that you can take necessary actions. Since the HP business inkjet printer supports different input trays, users can do multiple printing tasks. Based upon the ink status, users are able to change the cartridges and do printing smoothly. The printer provides a reasonable output for both color and black and white prints.
- TWO –Â SpeedThe HP business inkjet printer has a speed of 24 ppm for black and white printing and 21 ppm for color printing in draft mode. It has a speed of up to 12.5 ppm for black and white printing and for color printing it is 12 ppm in fast, normal, or default mode. It maintains a comparatively higher speed when compared to other printers.
- ONE – Â Miscellaneous featuresHP business printer has a maximum input capacity of 22 sheets and it supports various medium sizes of A3, A4, A5, A6, and many more. It also supports many media types such as premium transparency, premium photo paper, photo paper, professional brochure, cards, envelopes and banner etc.
The HP business printer delivers text and graphics documents with high print quality. It prints documents ranging from 4 x 6 inches to 13 x 19 inches. It is highly useful in small and large offices.