HP Color LaserJet® 2550 printer review
The HP Color Laserjet 2550 is a very lightweight printer only 48 pounds and it is compact, measuring 18.9X17.8X12.8 inches. It exhibits better output quality than most color lasers. It has a paper tray option for up to 875 sheets. With the HP Color Laserjet 2550, HP has delivered an inexpensive color laser with than any similar printers. The 2550 delivers a speed of 20 pages per minute for black and white and 4 pages per minute for color. This is an economy model that has a paper capacity to meet the demands of any work group specifications. Instead of a photocopier-style drawer, you get an inkjet-style, fold-down paper tray that holds a total of 125 sheets.
It is a superb choice for small work groups and busy home offices as networking and paper tray options are available. This color printer has a bare-bones configuration and sufficient color print speeds and is extremely affordable. It also offers great print quality, and can be upgraded according to your changing printing needs. The HP Color LaserJet 2550 output is impressive.
The HP Color Laserjet 2550 is an excellent choice for a small business that does volume color printing. It is very lightweight, weighing only 48 pounds, and compact, measuring 18.9 inches wide, 17.8 inches deep and 12.8 inches high. On the top there are Control Panel buttons which include Power, Cancel Print Job, and one that rotates the toner carousel, along with indicator lights that show, among other things, which cartridge is on top or which is low on toner. The base model includes a 125-sheet multipurpose tray that flips open from the front panel of the printer. The back panel of the HP 2550 also flips open to create a straight paper path for printing heavier paper stocks.
- FIVE –Â High-impact color laser printingUsing the HP Color LaserJet 2550 printer, get an affordable color laser printer, which delivers a high performance of up to 4 pages per minute in color and 19 pages per minute in black. The HP PCL and HP Postscript level Emulation enable cost-effective sharing and compatibility for a variety of operating systems. Also, with Hi-Speed USB (compatible with USB 2.0 specifications) and 1284-B parallel ports standard on all models and built-in HP Jetdirect networking, you can choose the connection that best suits your business needs.
- FOUR –Â Impressive photosThis printer is integrated with the HP ImageREt 2400 and a chemically grown toner which helps to deliver impressive documents with business-quality photos. The new HP-engineered fuser technology delivers superior quality with a wider color range, brighter colors and darker blacks for sharp text and graphics. Also the Instant-on Technology enables a fast first page out with no warm-up time so that your documents print without delay. A 264 MHz processor and standard 64 MB RAM enable you to print complex print jobs easily.
- THREE –Â Simple to useIn the HP Color LaserJet 2550 printer, you can gain ready access through a convenient front-facing door and replace supplies effortlessly. You can manage and configure printer functions with the HP Toolbox which will allow you to check, view and change printer settings and view self-help information. The HP Smart printing technology monitors supplies status, provides alert notifications and orders information when supplies run low. This printer’s small footprint makes it an easy fit for any workspace, even the desktop.
- TWO –Â HP ImageREtIt is a technology developed by HP which automatically delivers consistent and reliable color quality without changing driver settings or make trade-offs among print quality, performance, and memory. It enables automatically achieving color print quality without any intervention and also provides quality output without any reduction in print speed by using standard amount of printer memory.
- ONE – Â Fuser technologyIt is an instant-on technology which uses cutting-edge fuser technology to produce the first page faster when a printer is in low power mode and therefore, your print job is done sooner. Even if you work for yourself or a small business, the idle time waiting by the printer adds up, and can hamper the momentum of work while costing you money. You can avoid such disadvantages by means of this technology.
The HP Color Laserjet 2550 is an affordable printer. You can obtain very good print quality. It has an intelligently manufactured design which helps reduce lot of space in your work area. This printer is highly expandable and therefore you will have the advantage of being able to modify it according to your needs.