HP Color LaserJet® 5550 Printer review
The HP Color LaserJet 5550 Printer is a work-group color laser printer. It measures about 22.7X27.7X25.2 inches and weighs about 114.2 lbs. It has a good printing speed of up to 27 pages per minute in color and 27 pages per minute in black and white. It also has a built-in LCD which makes the printer easier to use by providing on-screen instructions. It is also integrated with the ImageREt 3600 technology.
As it produces high quality and wide-format color laser prints (up to 11 by 17 inches), the HP Color LaserJet 5550 Printer is one of the best laser printers which can meet most everyday office and work-group demands. It also features the HP ImageREt 3600 print technology and offers up to 27 ppm printing in black and color. The versatile and expandable paper handling feature will allow the addition of new trays as required and with you can also carry out standard automatic duplexing.
With the HP Color LaserJet 5550 Printer you can obtain superior print quality. This exhibits a fast, powerful and easy-to-use wide-format (A3) color laser printer which can be specially used at general office. It has a smart design and has a number of useful features. This HP Color LaserJet 5550 Printer can be considered as a perfect blend of reliability and performance for a total business color printing experience. It can print up to 28 pages per minute in A4 and produces the first page in just 16.5 seconds. It is also integrated with the ImageREt technology which provides several image enhancements. This technology helps in obtaining high-quality documents. The HP Color LaserJet 5550 Printer has a monthly duty cycle of about 120,000 pages per month.
- FIVE –Â Brilliant print quality and performanceUsing the HP Color LaserJet 5550 Printer the user can create professional image suitable for your business needs. This is with the help of the HP Imageret 3600 print quality. It has features like adaptive half toning and colour trapping technologies which provide you with precise, adjacent colours, sharp images and black text. This printer can be used to obtain up to 28 pages per minute (A4) in colour and monochrome. It is also integrated with a highly productive vertical in-line engine. There is also a 533 MHz processor and 160 MB RAM which allows in achieving fast 16 seconds first page out in 'Ready' mode and 41 seconds from 'Powersave' mode with the help of the inductive heat fuser.
- FOUR –Â Powerful color laser printerThe HP Color LaserJet 5550 Printer has several features which makes it easy to use, manage and maintain. There is an access point towards the front of printer and a very clear labelling which helps in simplifying the consumable installation. The Graphical control panel of the printer provides toner level gauges. Also, troubleshooting is easy in this printer as detailed text instructions and animated graphics are provided. This printer can accommodate up to 5 paper input trays, long-life maintenance kits and high-capacity, smart printing supplies and all these decrease user intervention.
- THREE –Â Versatile performanceThe HP Color LaserJet 5550 Printer offers wide-format printing of A3 size. This can be carried out on a variety of media. This printing machine can accommodate up to 5 paper trays and thereby the users can increase the input capacity to 2100 sheets. It also helps in printing double-sided documents by means of a built-in duplex unit. You can also add industry-leading networking, an external hard disk or any such upgrades through the three EIO slots.
- TWO –Â Consistent print qualityThe HP Color LaserJet 5550 Printer features an innovative HP Smart printing technology. This is a technology that makes use of the internal sensors which can optimize color density automatically and can also calibrate thereby bringing about high-quality results. It is also integrated with chemically-grown toner formulas and environmental sensors which provide reliable performance throughout the life of the cartridge. There is also the HP Embedded Web Server and HP Web Jetadmin which will allow the user to remotely manage the printer. Moreover, it helps to diagnose printer issues easily.
- ONE – Â Accurate and precise imagesThe HP Color LaserJet 5550 Printer features the HP ImageREt 3600 technology. It is basically a group of advanced printing technologies. The printer will therefore provide professional and superior print quality. Along with this, the uniform size and spherical shape of HP toner particles in the print cartridges ensure that a broad range of colors is maintained.
In the HP Color LaserJet 5550 Printer, the HP printing and imaging systems will help in creating powerful, professional communications in a very easy and smoother way. In this printing device the supplies, accessories, and services are designed to work together and are designed to meet your business needs.