HP Designjet® 130nr Printer review
The HP Designjet 130nr Printer is a thermal inkjet printer with six-color print technology. It is integrated with a memory of 64MB and can print up to a maximum resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi. It is equipped with a 100-sheet input tray and front and rear bypass trays. It is also integrated with USB and parallel interfaces and one EIO slot and it also has networking options.
The HP Designjet 130nr Printer is a 24 inch wide printer. It is a photo-quality inkjet printer which is mainly meant for the photography and design market. The HP Designjet 130nr Printer also offers its users good output quality. In this printer you can also enjoy a better variety of paper-handling features when compared to most wide-format printers.
The HP Designjet 130nr Printer is basically an affordable printer. It offers a six-color, multi-format printing solution. Using this printing device you can obtain prints that are totally fade-resistant. You can also create prints of photo-quality images and thereby obtain stunning results. This HP Designjet 130nr Printer is equipped with a C-size tray and automatic roll-feeder. These are capable of printing 24 inches (625 mm), postcard-size images, full-color pages, or banner-style pieces in a very reliable manner. The prints obtained will also have accurate color consistency because of the HP Professional Color technologies and the Automatic Closed Loop Color calibration. There are also graphics options in the printer which support for Mac and Windows.
- FIVE –Â Long-lasting color imagesIn the HP Designjet 130nr Printer one can obtain fade-resistant, photo-quality images. This is because this printer is equipped with proprietary dye-based HP Vivera inks. These inks are engineered in such a way as to work flawlessly along with all the components of the printing systems so that the users can obtain rich and vibrant colors with photo image quality. This feature is very beneficial if you are a graphic designer or a professional photographer as these images will maintain its impact for a very long time.
- FOUR –Â Varying creationsWith the HP Designjet 130nr Printer you can print items starting from posters to postcards. The printer is equipped with a standard tray which can hold up to 70 sheets. It also has extra-wide front and rear paths. These allow and facilitate the printing of oversize output of up to a maximum of 24 x 64 inches. There is also a standard roll feed integrated within this printer which supports printing up to 24 in x 50 feet and you can also switch between loaded media options.
- THREE –Â Excellent print-speedIn the HP Designjet 130nr Printer you can print at a good print speed. This printing device takes just 4 minutes per page (mpp) for B-size and up to 12 minutes per page for a D-size color image. This time is taken if the printing process is carried out in a normal mode. It also exhibits faster color stability.
- TWO –Â Reliable color consistencyIn the HP Designjet 130nr Printer there is a feature known as the automatic closed-loop color calibration. This is mainly for providing consistent color quality. This printer has a six-color HP writing system. This feature is unique to HP products. It delivers a wide range of colors consisting mainly of deep blacks, continuous tones and superior gloss uniformity. It provides a four picoliter ink drop size which is able to maintain fine detail reproduction, especially in the dark areas of the pictures and provides smooth tonal transitions.
- ONE – Â Time to designThe feature of in-house printing in the HP Designjet 130nr Printer is meant for oversize output and will eliminate any delays and also shortens project timelines. It is reliable and this printer is equipped with modular HP ink cartridges and print-heads. The best part is that all these require only minimal user intervention. This also enhances cost-effectiveness and efficiency. Another beneficial feature of using an HP product is that step-by-step instructions specific to your application, computer and workflow can be obtained from HP’s free on-line knowledge center.
You can create professional photos, prints, and proofs by using the HP Designjet 130nr Printer. These prints obtained will be rich and will have vibrant color. These are also exceptionally fade resistant. It can accommodate varying media types/sizes from postcard to poster.