HP Designjet® 4000 Printer review
The HP Designjet 4000 Printer is a monochrome laser printer and exhibits remarkable performance. It is a powerful printer which starts out with an incredible print speed of about 17 pages-per-minute. It has the ability to produce sharp, black text at a resolution of 1200 dots-per-inch. This printer is compatible with PC and it has excellent storage capacity. It can store up to 500 sheets of paper and in addition has an optional 500-sheet feeder, a 75-sheet envelope feeder and another optional duplex unit meant for two-sided printing. This printer's paper tray has a gauge outside the tray. The function of this gauge is to inform the users when paper runs out. This printer is compatible with Macintosh.
The HP Designjet 4000 Printer is very simple-to-install. Therefore, it is suited and useful for any business. The best part of this printer is its monthly duty cycle of up to 65,000 pages per month. This printer will provide support to any type of report or presentation. It can work with different types of media. It can handle not only labels but also envelopes and 8.5x14-inch paper very easily. This unit can print overhead transparencies without any flaw. This printer has 4MB of standard memory which can be upgraded to 100MB.
The HP Designjet 4000 Printer is powered by the Double Swath technology. This printer offers high-speed printing in both color and black and white. The print outs of this printer deliver outstanding line accuracy, image quality, and remote printer management. This printer also helps you to produce high quality outputs both in colour and black-and-white and these will be having a resolution of up to 2400 dpi. This printing device can be used to print on a wide range of media up to 1067 mm wide. Also the users can keep a control on costs by means of the efficient print engine, long lasting print-heads and HP Smart Printing Technology.
- FIVE –Â HP Double Swath technologyThe HP Designjet 4000 Printer is equipped with two long-life HP print-heads. Each of these print-heads is designated for multiple colors and they help in getting a wider print swath. It also exhibits a higher firing frequency which will enable faster printing. In this you can obtain A1 size prints in color & black-and-white in less than 1 minute. The integrated processor helps in delivering fast, simultaneous processing and can also print up to 100 prints per hour.
- FOUR –Â Simultaneous processing and printingIn the HP Designjet 4000 Printer you can experience fast, simultaneous processing and printing by virtue of the processor embedded within it. This series of printer comes equipped with 256 MB of memory and this can be expanded up to 512 MB and thereby your printer will provide excellent performance. You can also save time by means of the driverless multi-file printing workflow. It also offers support for a wide range of formats like TIFF, JPEG, Adobe- PostScript level 3 and PDF 1.5.
- THREE –Â High image qualityIn the HP Designjet 4000 Printer you can obtain prints of high image quality and line accuracy of up to 0.1 percent. This device is equipped with patented HP inks and stylish HP print-head technology that can support small drop sizes. Therefore, you can get outstanding image quality using the 2400x1200 dpi and the HP supplies. The images will comprise thin, continuous and accurate color lines, and also you can obtain excellent photos with more details in shadows.
- TWO –Â HP Web Jetadmin softwareThis is a software program which provides the user with easy printer administration. The HP Web Jetadmin is basically a plug-in for the HP Designjet 4000 Printer. It provides the network managers with a tool for support in carrying out functions like installation, configuration, monitoring and also in troubleshooting a wide range of network-connected devices. This program is accessible from any standard Web browser and provides a spontaneous interface and optimum expediency.
- ONE – Â Smart printing technologyThe HP Smart printing technology is a part of the HP supplies and is integrated in the HP Designjet 4000 Printer. This technology will help in enabling automatic alerts for cartridge replacement at the specified time. Other useful features of this technology are remote diagnostics, job tracking and accounting. In addition to this, the HP Smart printing technology also provides a confirmation that the print cartridges have been correctly installed.
The HP Designjet 4000 Printer is a large format printer which can produce high quality outputs. It can print up to 2400 dpi resolution on a wide range of media. The HP Designjet 4000 Printer is a cost-efficient printer with efficient print engine, long lasting print-heads and HP Smart Printing Technology. You can obtain prints with richness, high quality and crisp, sharp black-and-white lines.