HP Deskjet® F2210 Printer Review
The HP Deskjet F2210 all in one printer is a little printer with a compact design making that can fit just about anywhere. With this printer there is no need to buy a separate scanner, and copier. In terms of print specification the printer prints laser quality black text, and vivid color graphics and photos, using HP Vivera inks. The printer can scan with 1200x2400 dpi resolution and prints your borderless photos in 4x6 with tab. Setup is quick and easy with intuitive hardware and software.
HP Deskjet F2210 printer is a great multifunction printer, and is far less expensive than most models. If you need an all-in-one printer for basic home or office use, and do not want to spend a lot of money in the process, then HP Deskjet F2210 will prove ideal for you solution.
HP Deskjet F2210 is an all-in-one printer, scanner, and copier with a compact space saving design. The printer enables great quality printing of photos and documents of 17 pages per minute in black print outs and up to 13ppm in color printouts. With digital image processing copies come out vibrant and alive. It scans important documents, old photos through flatbed scanner. The printer also features a USB interface for simple setup for black and color ink cartridges which is compatible with different PC manufacturers.
- FIVE –Â Printing CapabilityPrint Speed in black print outs is up to 17 pages per minute after first page. In color print outs the speed is up to 13 pages per minute after first page. Duty Cycle is 1000 copies/month. The printing capabilities of this printer are excellent for just a fairly basic little home printer as the prints are very clear, sharp and legible. As a printer the speed is economical in terms of ink cartridge change.
- FOUR –Â ScanningThe HP Deskjet F2210 printer is able to produce good quality legible scanned images. The scanner works well and is very easy to use with an image editor that has Integrated OCR software, which automatically converts scanned text to editable text. The printer also includes Twain-compliant software interface with a resolution of 1200 x 2400ppi optical 19200ppi enhanced.
- THREE –Â Energy StarThe printers energy usage drops significantly while in "energy star" mode, which saves natural resources and money, without affecting the high performance of the printer. HP Deskjet F2210 printer qualifies for energy star rating, which is a voluntary program established to encourage the development of energy-efficient office products. As an energy star partner, HP is determined that this printer meets the maximum efficiency standards.
- TWO –Â CopyingThe printer can copy documents of 8.5x11 inch size however for better quality it is essential to use bright paper, as it makes black ink look darker and the graphics look brighter. The HP Deskjet f2210 printer has digital image processing which means that the print can print 9 copies from original document.
- ONE – Â Environmental SpecificationsAllowable operating temperature range is 5º to 40ºC. Humidity is 20-percentage to 80-percentage RH non-condensing. The Storage condition is non-operating temperature range is –20º to 60ºC. In the presence of high electromagnetic fields, it is possible that the output from the HP deskjet f2210 printer might be slightly distorted. HP recommends using a USB cable less than or equal to 3m in length to minimize injected noise due to potential high electromagnetic fields.
This Multifunction printer is an easy, low cost and is a user-friendly machine. The printer comes with HP software that includes a solution center, that allows changing the settings preferred for various projects.