HP Deskjet® F300 Printer Review
Create professional quality photo prints with the touch of a button. HP Deskjet F300 printer can print and copy photos as small as 4x6 and as large as 8.5x11. For scans, you can reach resolution up to 1200 x 2400dpi and 48-bit color depth. In terms of output, HP Deskjet F300 printer can print 20 pages per minute black and 14 pages per minute color pages. It prints good quality prints with 1200 dpi for black and 4800 dpi for color.
You can enjoy the convenience of home printing, scanning and copying with this easy to use all in one printer. The printer includes a USB 2.0 port for convenience of connectivity. Using HP Deskjet F300 printer you can enjoy vibrant photos with optional 6-ink color and laser-quality text documents. It is capable of fulfilling all the needs of a business customer, and also supports superior paper handling capabilities.
HP Deskjet F300 is a one-touch printer which includes a copier and scanner for photocopying without the help of computer. It provides sharp clear text print and good color photo print outs. In terms of compactability the printer includes folding trays that can be easily carried. HP F300 ink cartridge gives prints equivalent to laser prints. The paper feeding input tray of the printer can hold 100 papers and output tray can hold 50 sheets for comfortable usage. The printer copier provides good copies with a maximum of 20cpm for black print outs maximum of 14cpm for color printouts. It can print paper with sizes up to from 4 inches by 6 inches to the maximum size of 8.5 inches by 11 inches.
- FIVE –Â CompactThe HP Deskjet F300 printer is an easy solution for home and office use as it includes printing, scanning and copying . Ultra-compact, light design with fold-up paper tray fits almost anywhere on a desk, shelf or table. Simply resize or enlarge photos and documents to fit-to-page with one-touch button. Make professional-quality photo reprints in any size with the touch of a button.
- FOUR –Â QualityPrint and copy beautiful photos in optional 6-ink color or laser-quality black text in HP F300 printer. You can also remove red eye effect on your photos, through the software that are included by the printer. HP F300 ink cartridge is manufactured using special technology to provide sharp and clear prints. Print quality of the printer equals to a laser printers.
- THREE –Â Fast and Efficient PerformanceHP Deskjet F300 printer gives fast and efficient document printing of 20ppm black and 14ppm color print outs. The printer can deliver simple and reliable all-in-one capabilities that can support an office requirement. The ink cartridges are designed for efficient usage which means that with each print out you can save ink.
- TWO –Â PhotoSmartThe HP Deskjet F300 has HP PhotoSmart Essential Software and HP PhotoSmart Share, which will allow editing, enhancing, organizing and sharing photos easily. Whatever you do not enhance, HP Real Life Technologies will take care of for you. You will not have to worry about red eye and image enhancement even if you do not anything other than hit the print button.
- ONE – Â Printer specificationThe printer has facility to resize or enlarge photographs and documents. The printer provides maximum print speed of 20 papers per minute for black and 14 papers per minute for color print outs. The printer supports various media types which include: envelopes, paper, transparencies and photographic paper can be used in the printer. However the most interesting feature of the printer is thermal inkjet technology which provides sharp and vibrant print outs.
HP Deskjet F300 proves to be a budget printer, if you have the requirements to print large output of documents. With an all in one utility of a photocopier, scanner and printer that uses PhotoSmart technology, the printer proves to be a reliable printing device.