HP Deskjet® F335 Printer
The HP Deskjet F335 is a thermal inkjet printer with copying and scanning capabilities that makes it an attractive option for the home and office users. The HP Deskjet F335 printer can handle a variety of media, including photo paper, cards, envelopes, and transparencies, and has a maximum print resolution of 4800x1200dpi. With a print speed of 17 ppm, and beautiful print quality, this product is surely one of the best in the variety.
The HP Deskjet F335 printer is an all-in-one printer for home and office use. It is useful and cheap and can be easily used by all in the family. It is very useful for printing an occasional resume, airline tickets, travel directions, crossword puzzles, recipes, grocery lists, and general correspondence.
The HP Deskjet F335 all-in-one printer is best picked for its usability. The printing resolution it offers is 600dpi. Scan features available with this printer make your home/office far more flexible than it ever was. It is quick and easy to prepare documents to be turned into a PDF files. The copier feature, with one-button quick copying, makes the task for the user all the more convenient. The software application is simple and can be installed easily. Moreover this product offers a good value for money. The HP F335 printer offers all the basic functionalities that takes care of most jobs for the user.
- FIVE –Â Fast ScanningThe HP Deskjet F335 printer includes Image Editor. Integrated Optical Character Recognition software automatically converts scanned text to editable text. The scanner has TWAIN compliant interface. Its resolution is up to 1200x2400dpi and optical up to 19,200 dpi. It has a 48-bit color and 8-bit grayscale. The maximum scan size from the glass is 216x297mm. Scan speed of this product varies according to the complexity of the document.
- FOUR –Â Printing specificationsThe printing resolution in black and white is up to 600x600dpi. And in color it is up to 4800x1200 optimized dpi. The method used is Drop-on-demand thermal inkjet. Language used in it is Lightweight Imaging Device Interface Language (LIDIL). Duty cycle is 700 printed pages per month.
- THREE –Â Environmental specificationsIn the presence of high electromagnetic fields it is possible that the output from the HP Deskjet F335 printer might be slightly distorted. HP recommends using a USB cable less than or equal to 3m in length to minimize injected noise due to potential high electromagnetic fields. Storage conditions are temperature between -20 and 50 degrees. Humidity is 15 to 80 percent relative humidity non-condensing.
- TWO –Â Copying specificationsIn HP Deskjet F335 printer there is digital image processing. From it we get up to 9 copies from the original. The copying speed varies according to the complexity of the document. Its maximum speed is at 400 percent scaling on photo paper or premium paper. Maximum print resolution in black and white is up to 300x1200 and in color is up to 600x300.
- ONE – Â Physical specificationsHeight of the HP Deskjet F335 printer is 170 mm (7inches) and its Width 440 mm. The depth of the printer is 259mm. Weight of HP Deskjet F335 printer is 4.5kilograms (10pounds). It is useful for casual users who are interested in an all-in-one machine with a small price, and is not too particular about the quality.
By using the HP Deskjet F335 printer we could make convenient color and black-and-white copies and professional-quality reprints without a PC. Enjoy fade-resistant, vibrant photos with optional 6-ink color in a variety of sizes, plus crisp laser-quality text documents.