HP Deskjet® F340 Printer Review
HP Deskjet F340 is an excellent and economical starter or backup printer for the home and office use. You could print, copy and scan with this ultra-compact, reliable all in one printers. Enjoy fade-resistant, vibrant photos with optional 6-ink color in a variety of sizes, plus crisp laser-quality text documents. Optical Resolution of scanning is 1200 x 2400 dpi. Print and copy with speeds up to 14-ppm color and20 ppm black.
HP DeskJet F340 series provides excellent customer service and an affordable way to print. It is an all in one printer that can handle multiple print jobs. The HP Deskjet F340 is fast and user-friendly printer which can scan and make copies of both black-and-white and color documents. You can perform the printer’s scan and copy functions completely using the printer’s control panel and display screen.
HP Deskjet F340 printer uses ink-jet print technology to spray liquid ink onto pages as they pass through the printer. It can load all documents to be copied or scanned directly on the scanning glass, since the printer does not have an automatic document feeder. The printer media type is transparencies, with a total media capacity is 50 sheets. Scanner type is Flatbed and the resolution is 600 x 2400 dpi. Maximum printing resolution is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi in mono and up to 4800 x 1200 dpi in color. Printer Drivers or emulations are LIDIL. Ink Type is HP Vivera Inks Interpolated Resolution is 19200 x 19200 dpi.
- FIVE –Â Copying CapabilitiesMaximum copying resolution in HP Deskjet F340 printer is up to 600 x 600 dpi in mono and up to 1200 x 1200 dpi in color print outs. With a color print speed of 14 ppm and black print speed is 20 ppm, you can get duty cycle of 999 pages. Moreover the printer offers a user-friendly interface which enables language simulation as LIDIL. The printer also maintains efficiency by printing through thermal inkjets.
- FOUR –Â Document & Media HandlingMaximum original size of HP deskjet F340 printer media is 8.5x 11.7inches. Its minimum copy weight is 75 g/m2 and Maximum copy weight is 200 g/m2. The supported media types are cards, photo paper, labels, envelopes, and plain paper transparencies. The standard media capacity of the HP deskjet F340 printer is 100 sheets and the output trays capacity is 50 sheets.
- THREE –Â Physical SpecificationsThe height of the HP Deskjet F340 printer is 170 mm (7inches, with a width of 440mm (16.8inches) and weight of 4.5 kilograms (10pounds). The depth of the printer is about 259mm (10.2inches) and the fax type is plain paper. The interesting specification of this printer is the maximum document enlargement which is 400, that enables digital copying.
- TWO –Â Environmental SpecificationsIn the presence of high electromagnetic fields it is possible that the output from the HP deskjet f340 printer might get distorted. Maximum operating conditions for the printer is a temperature range of 5 to 35 degrees Celsius and humidity should be 15 to 80 percent. The storage conditions temperature for the printer should be -20 to 50 degrees Celsius with maximum humidity of 15 to 80, non-condensing.
- ONE – Â Power SpecificationsThe maximum power consumption in HP Deskjet F340 printer is 80 Watts with an input voltage of 100 to 240 volts in alternating current. The input current is about 1A and the output current is 530 to 560mA. Input frequency of this printer is 50 to 60 Hz, grounded and the output voltage is 15 to 32 volts, direct current.
HP Deskjet F340 creates convenient color and black-and-white printouts which is certainly recommended for office and personal. Moreover the printer can also print without a computer, especially if you would like to scan and copy documents.