HP Deskjet® F380 Printer Review
The HP Deskjet F380 is a new all-in-one color inkjet printer-scanner, copier machine that can print and copy up to 20-ppm black and up to 14-ppm colour documents. It is capable of printing 20 pages per minute in black and white at max print resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi and 14 pages per minutes in color at max print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and it is compatible with all versions of Microsoft and Apple OS.
HP Deskjet F380 printer offers fade resistant and vibrant photo printing with optional 6 ink color in a variety of sizes, with laser quality documents at the economy of inkjet printing. It also has a integrated flatbed color scanner which scans documents at up to 1200 x 2400 dpi resolution. These machines also allow printing of photos without requiring a PC. It and could print at up to 20 ppm and copy documents at speed of 20 ppm.
The HP Deskjet F380 is a all in one device and it has 32-MB of internal memory which allows copying up to 20 ppm in black and white and upto 14 ppm in color with 200 percent zoom-enlargement and upto 50 percent reduction. The USP of an HP all in one range of machines is their capability to provide the functionality of a Printer, Scanner, Copier, Fax and Phone along with value-added features, such as camera direct ability, network ready functionality, copying capacity and automatic scanning without manual interference.
- FIVE –Â Multi-functional deviceThe HP Deskjet F380 all in one machine has 32 MB of internal memory. It also allows copying upto 20 ppm in black and white and it is upto 14 ppm in color with 200 percent zoom-enlargement and up to 50 percent reduction. The copy function of F380 printer also works without a PC connection in separate mode and reduction and zoom functions are available right on the printer panel.
- FOUR –Â PerformanceWith the print speed up to 20 ppm for drafts and A4 pages in black at a maximum resolution of 600dpi and up to 16ppm for colour, the HP DeskJet F380 is quick and in fact, a colour photo print would take only 32 secs up to 4800x1200 optimized dpi color and 1200 input dpi while printing using a computer.
- THREE –Â High QualityThe HP DeskJet F380 is an "ENERGY STAR" certified printer that saves both money and resources, while the paper saving features allow multiple printing of pages on both sides – printing and conserving resources. The DeskJet D1600 provides high-quality prints for documents and Web-page printing. With laser-quality results using original HP inks HP assures up to three times more black pages and two-and-a-half times more color pages using the optional high-capacity cartridges.
- TWO –Â SpecificationsSetting up the printer is quite simple, though installing the drivers and software from the included CD takes a longer time. Once provoked from the printer's message display screen, connect the printer to your PC via USB cable. The printer could be used with Windows PCs and Mac OS X versions. HP includes its Photosmart necessary software, which helps you organize, edit, print, and share your photos. It has templates for creating products such as photo album pages and online projects.
- ONE – Â Low costThe HP Deskjet F380 is a low-cost all in one printer designed for light home use. It combines printing, scanning, and copying into one reasonably compact device. By printing high-quality photos, the printer is sufficient for anyone who just wants to print the occasional Mapquest directions or an informal snapshot.
The HP Deskjet F380 allows printing of photos without requiring a PC. The printer offers high speed scanning and printing, with built-in networking along with laser-quality text and allows professional-quality color printing technology.