HP Deskjet® F4140 Printer Review
HP Deskjet F4140 printer is a quick, affordable and a reliable Deskjet printer. It prints and copies at speeds up to 20-ppm black and 14-ppm color. This all in one printer is designed for affordable cartridge changes and printing, due to its high-capacity replacement Deskjet cartridges. It is capable of printing pages per minute with excellent print quality, 1200 x 2400-dpi optical resolution. Print Technology of HP Deskjetjet F4140 printer efficiently prints color and black and white documents
HP Deskjet F4140 printer is incredibly functional and which can be installed in any environment. It has high volume printing with maximum form handling flexibility. This machine comes with software tools that allow configuration and management. The printer also provides simple easy to learn options and comes with user-friendly interface. These additional capabilities enable multi-copy prints and increases the productivity.
You could print, scan and copy with this all in one, stylish ,reliable HP Deskjet F4140 printer. It has the ability to print laser-quality documents and enjoys vibrant photos through color and black-and-white copies at the touch of a button. It has 1200 DPI print resolution, that prints crisp and clear documents and photographs. Along with this the printers also has a 600 DPI scan resolution, which is high enough to get documents scanned and printed. HP Real Life Technologies, HP Adaptive Lighting, HP Auto Red-eye Removal Software are included to let you automatically edit photographs so that they look great. With the capability of large input and output capacities, printing solutions exist for unattended environments that give large print volumes.
- FIVE –Â Uses 1200 x 2400-dpi Print EngineUsually most of the printer manufacturers use the same print engine but HP Deskjet F4140 has used a different engine to deliver a high quality printing. HP Deskjet F4140’s printing quality stands out compared to other network printers in its category. The Print Technology of Deskjet printers ensure long lasting photos, while the laser printers are best to produce speedy text documents.
- FOUR –Â Value for MoneyThere are different types of printing technologies used in industry, that affects the overall pricing of printers. However HP Deskjet F4140 is available at a low price undercutting most of its rivals. It also signifies a low cost entry into network printers. The base unit is available at an attractive price and upgrading to full network capability.
- THREE –Â Expandable memoryThe HP Deskjet F4140 printer comes with application resource storage, utilizing flash memory or 150 MB Free hard disk space options for PCL and PostScript applications up to 128 MB RAM of printer memory. This option enables high-speed parallel interface. The sharing will become easier with the help of additional memory. The typical installation needs 795 MB free hard disk space, plus an additional 50 MB free for full color scanning.
- TWO –Â PerformanceThe HP Deskjet F4140 high-speed workgroup printer offers fast throughput at pages per minute for large workgroups. HP Deskjet F4140 utilizes an exceptionally powerful controller with G3 processor or greater processor the fastest in its class. It has scanning resolution of 1200 x 2400-dpi for optical, for color 48-bit color, it has 256 grayscale Maximum scans size from the glass scan up to letter or A4.
- ONE – Â Environmental SpecificationIt is possible that the output from the HP all-in-One might be slightly distorted in the presence of high electromagnetic fields. HP recommends to use a USB cable less than or equal to 3m in length to minimize injected noise due to the potential high electromagnetic fields. The recommended operating temperature range is 15ºC to 30ºC the allowable operating temperature range is 10ºC to 35ºC.
HP Deskjet F4140 printer is used to Print, scan and copy with easy to use, stylish all in one, fast, reliable performance. It has the ability Print laser-quality documents and enjoy vibrant photos.