HP Deskjet® F4280 Printer Review
HP Deskjet F4280 is an all in one printer which is a efficient, affordable and a reliable printer. It can print and copy at speed of up to 26 ppm or 20 ppm. The printer is designed for affordable fewer cartridge changes and printing using its high capacity replacement inkjet cartridges. Maximum printing resolution is up to 1200 dpi. Print Technology of HP Thermal Inkjet is a powerful and inexpensive printing method black and color printing.
HP Deskjet F4280 printer is incredibly functional and is easy to install. It has high volume printing with maximum forms handling flexibility. This machine comes with software tools that allow configuration and management. The printer provides simple easy to learn options and comes with user-friendly interface. These additional capabilities make sending multi copy jobs and productivity advantages to the printer easier.
The HP Deskjet F4280 all in one printer is designed for users that want to print, copy, and scan with one inexpensive and reliable multi-function device. It is a stylish, up to date aesthetic printer which looks good in any home office, this all in one printer offers print speeds up to 26 ppm, color print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi when printing on HP photo papers, and a robust 1200 input dpi. It offers other capabilities including a scan resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi, and a copy function that offers a reduce or enlarge range of 25-to-200-percent. The setup is quick and easy with intuitive software and hardware. The HP Deskjet F4280 Inkjet Printer features a space saving design including a fold up paper tray. You can print all your borderless photos in 4 x 6 inch and sizes.
- FIVE –Â Speed and QualityThe print quality stands out compared to other network printers in its category. You can obtain the speed that you need up to 26 ppm black, 20-ppm color. It can print laser-quality black text, and vivid color graphics and photos, using HP Vivera inks. It scans with 1200 x 2400 dpi scan resolution.
- FOUR –Â User-FreindlyPrint Technology of inkjet printers is essential for long lasting photos, while laser printers are best to produce speedy text documents.Its setup is quick and easy with intuitive software and hardware. It saves ink and paper by preventing unwanted pages with the print cancel button. You can simply enlarge or reduce documents and photos using Resize-to-Fit button. The printer also saves space with compact design and fold-up paper tray.
- THREE –Â ReliabilityIt prints twp times more color pages and three times more black pages, using high capacity ink cartridges. You will get exceptional print performance with no smudges, leaks or worries with the original HP ink cartridges. The printer also uses energy star compliant rating to ensure efficient use of power, which enables high-speed parallel interface to take place.
- TWO –Â PerformanceExcellent Performance of HP Deskjet F4280 high-speed workgroup printer offers fast output at pages per minute for large workgroups. HP Deskjet F4280 utilizes an exceptionally powerful controller with G3 processor or greater processor the fastest in its class. The printer also ha a scanning specifications resolution of 1200-x 2400-dpi optical resolution. Color 48-bit color, 256 grayscale Maximum scans size from the glass Scan up to letter or A4.
- ONE – Â GraphicsHP Deskjet F4280 prints very color graphics pages at normal quality . Taking into consideration the F4280 uses only two ink tanks. Colors are extraordinarily arranged on the graphics, due to which it only takes 28 seconds to print a 4x6 color photo at normal quality.
HP Deskjet F4280 Printer is the easy solution in terms of printing that you might be looking for. The HP Deskjet F4280 is an all in one printer designed for careful users who want to print, copy, and scan with one inexpensive and reliable multi-function device.