HP LaserJet® 1020 printer
HP LaserJet 1020 is a monochrome printer using laser technology which offers good quality printing. It offers a print speed of up to 15 ppm in both normal as well as best quality mode. It offers a duty cycle, the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output, of up to 5000 pages. It has a processor speed of 234 MHz, which is quite good.
HP LaserJet 1020 is well suited for home users who have light printing needs. It offers good quality printing with the help of laser technology. It has a hi-speed USB 2.0 port for connectivity.
HP LaserJet 1020 is a monochrome printer from HP using the laser technology. The monochrome printer offers a print speed of up to 15 ppm. It is powered with a 234MHz processor and has got 2MB onboard memory. It also offers a monthly duty cycle of up to 5000 pages. HP LaserJet 1020 supports various media types including cards, envelopes, plain paper, business cards, transparencies, etc. The compatible operating systems include Windows 2000, Windows XP Home, and Windows XP Professional. It also offers a hi-speed USB 2.0 port for providing standard connectivity. It consists of only a single toner cartridge.
- FIVE –Â ResolutionHP LaserJet 1020 is a monochrome printer which uses the laser technology for offering good quality prints. It offers a better print resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi (1200 dpi effective output) with the REt, HP FastRes 1200 resolution technology. It uses a processor with a speed of 234MHz and also has got a standard memory of 2MB. The print languages, standard used is host-based printing.
- FOUR –Â Printing speedHP LaserJet 1020 printer offer a printing speed of up to 15 ppm in both best quality as well as normal quality printing modes. It also offers a maximum monthly duty cycle of up to 5000 pages. The speed is ideal for meeting the user requirements.
- THREE –Â Paper handlingHP LaserJet 1020 comes with a single standard paper tray, along with single-sheet priority input slot. It has a standard input capacity of 150 sheets, and a maximum of 151 sheets. It supports the major media sizes including the standard letter, legal, executive, postcards, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch), and other custom sizes. The standard input paper handling includes single-sheet priority feed slot into the 150 sheets tray.
- TWO –Â DesignHP LaserJet 1020 has a compact design. It measures 14.6 inches wide, 9.5 inches deep, and 8.2 inches tall, and weighs 11 pounds. The front panel of the printer opens to reveal a 150-sheet input tray and a single-sheet manual input tray, both of them having adjustable paper guides. The output tray of the HP LaserJet 1020 resides on the top of the printer and it also includes a fold-out paper support.
- ONE – Â ConnectivityHP LaserJet 1020 features a hi-speed USB 2.0 port for offering a better connectivity. The Hi-Speed USB - 4 pin USB Type B helps to print the documents even without connecting your computer. This can be regarded as the best feature of this printer.
The HP LaserJet 1020 is an ideal printer for home users having only light print needs. It has got a processor speed of 234MHz and offers a printing speed of up to 15 ppm, which is suitable for all types of applications.