Review on HP Laserjet® 3015 Printer
The HP LaserJet 3015 all in one is easy to use, affordable, and compact sheetfed laser all in one that makes printing, faxing, color scanning, and digital copying easy and dependable. HP LaserJet 3015 all in one is an affordably priced device that delivers 14-ppm print performance with the first page out in only 10 seconds. The 1200 dpi resolution gives an effective output quality plus great versatility. It is designed to save precious office space.
The HP LaserJet 3015 copies, sends, and receives faxes; it prints in monochrome and scans in monochrome or color for your PC. It features a 16-ppm laser printer engine and a 600dpi color scanner. The HP LaserJet 3015 weighs a mere 20 pounds, stands 18 inches high, and occupies a compact and wide display.
The HP LaserJet 3015 printer’s printing speed is very important, especially if it is in an office environment. This printer also has a duty cycle of 7000 pages a month which is the average usage for around two or three people. It measures approximately 16.8 by 18.5 inches and weighs only 20.9 lbs. Its size and weight make it a huge device for tight places. The fax machine of the HP LaserJet 3015 printer uses a vertical feed scanner. Its design could save the manufacturer a lot of money, but it does make scanning bounded pages difficult. In the HP LaserJet 3015 printer, the 150-sheet bottom tray has a built-in slot for envelopes and other thick media.
- FIVE –Â Printing performanceThe HP LaserJet 3015 delivers mixed performance and it prints 12.4 pages per minute of text and 9.8 ppm of graphics. It is above average and very close to HP LaserJet 3015; the claimed speed of the machine is 14 ppm. Its text output is sharp and clear but it looks a little too dark nonetheless, with hairy letters here and there. Its graphics output fares worse with no consistent density in graphical elements and images.
- FOUR –Â SpeedThe HP LaserJet 3015 printer could give out 12 pages in a minute. This rivals the speed coming from most of its more expensive counterparts. Graphic printing is clocked at 9 pages per minute, which makes this machine one of the fastest laser printers in its class. Its text quality is acceptable, but the graphics needs to improve a little bit.
- THREE –Â Control panelThe crystal-clear control panel in HP LaserJet 3015 is easy to use. The panel separates each function into groups of buttons. It includes a set of seven speed dials, fax setup controls, and a numeric keypad. A two-line LCD has arrow buttons at its side to navigate the menus. The HP LaserJet 3015 comes with a memory of 32MB enough to hold about 250 monochrome fax pages.
- TWO –Â Worth the priceThe HP LaserJet 3015 printer is available at a low price undercutting most of its rivals. It signifies a low cost entry into network printers. This machine is a well-built printer and competes well with its competitors. The base unit is available at an attractive price and upgrading is enhanced to full network capability. Nowadays, different types of printing technology are used in the industry.
- ONE – Â Scanning functionThe scanning of color images by HP LaserJet 3015 printer resulted in some inconsistency. It scanned a monochrome image, but the result still came out washed out. This problem is very common among multi-functional devices, as the producer tries to press all the functions in a very compact device. The quality of this printer is good for everyday use.
The HP LaserJet 3015 copies, sends and receives faxes, prints in monochrome, and scans in monochrome or color for your PC. It is built with a 16 page-per-minute (ppm) laser printer engine and a 600-dpi color scanner.