Review on HP Laserjet® 3030 Printer
HP Laserjet 3030 printer is a quick, affordable, and reliable laser printer. It features multiple functionalities like, scan, print, fax, and copy. It could print and copy at a speed of up to 15 ppm. It uses USB 2.0 connectivity, a 125-sheet standard output, and a 150-page standard input. It has excellent print quality of 1200 dpi resolution. Print Technology is a powerful and inexpensive printing need, whether you print black and white documents or color photos.
HP Laserjet 3030 printer is incredibly multifunctional and easy to install. It delivers high volume printing with maximum form handling flexibility. It is used for scanning, printing, and faxing documents. This machine comes with software tools that allow configuration and management. The machine provides simple, easy-to-learn options and comes with a user-friendly interface. These additional capabilities make it send multi-copy jobs and productivity advantages to the printer easier than ever.
The HP LaserJet 3030 printer is a sleek-looking, colorless laser MFP with the signature HP black and grey color scheme. It is fairly light weight and compact to fit neatly on to a desk. It has a well-designed front panel sets aside discrete sections for faxing, scanning, and copying, as well as for controlling the LCD menu. You could install the HP LaserJet 3030 software almost automatically by simply connecting a parallel or USB cable to your Windows XP PC; power it on, cancel the Windows Add Printer Wizard, and insert the driver-installer CD. It has a modest 19 inches by 14 inches width and stands only 14 inches high. The printer’s scanner glass and document feeder are letter-size and its paper tray holds considerably less paper, only 150 sheets, with no option to add a second tray.
- FIVE –Â Print multiple pages on single sheet mediaHP LaserJet 3030 Laser Printer selects the number of pages to print on a single sheet of media. If there is more than one page per sheet, the pages appear smaller and are arranged on the sheet in the order that they would otherwise be printed. Specify up to nine pages per sheet of media for Macintosh, or up to 16 for Windows.
- FOUR –Â Text output qualityMost of the test fonts are easily readable at 5 points, with some readable at 4. Graphics are acceptable but have obvious dithering and posterization. Photos show unacceptable posterization, but you are probably not considering a monochrome laser MFP if you need high-quality photos. The HP LaserJet 3030 has a bit slower and a bit lower output quality compared to 3380, but if you do not need the high-end model's improved paper-handling features, then HP laserjet 3030 is better.
- THREE –Â EngineThe HP Laserjet 3030 is based on a 15-ppm laser engine and has a 150-sheet tray, compared with the costlier model's 20-ppm engine and 250-sheet tray. It also easily fits on a desktop. Other than that, it is much like the HP 3380, built from a monochrome laser topped by a flatbed scanner that incorporates a 50-page automatic document feeder into its lid. The front panel includes an LCD for menus, a numeric keypad, and lots of buttons that are clearly divided into separate groups.
- TWO –Â Printing PerformancePrinting quality is surprisingly fast. However, the total time span was just a few seconds slower on each test for a total time of 10 minutes and 42 seconds on the performance suite compared with 10 minutes for the HP 3380. It could print text at 10.7 pages per minute (ppm), which is very slow for a laser printer. With graphics, the LaserJet 3030 printed almost at the same speed, averaging 9.9ppm.
- ONE – Â Using the Water mark featureUsing HP LaserJet 3030 helps save time and money. The HP LaserJet 3030 has multi-functionalities. You could scan, print, fax, and copy up to 1200 dpi resolution; it prints and copies up to 15 PPM. You will worship the compact design and unbelievable affordability of the HP LaserJet 3030 laser printer. Use the watermark feature to print the watermark on only the first page of the document; select the First Page Only checkbox.
The HP LaserJet 3030 is a sleek-looking, colorless laser MFP with the signature HP black-and-grey color scheme. It is fairly lightweight and compact enough to fit neatly onto a desk.