Review of HP LaserJet® 4200 printer series
The HP LaserJet 4200 series printers are ideal for small to medium business printing needs. These printers are providing excellent print performance at an affordable price. The HP LaserJet 4200 series printer is capable of printing letter-size paper at up to 35 pages per minute (ppm) while the HP LaserJet 4200L series printer has the ability to print letter-size paper at up to 30 ppm. This printer produces 1200 dots-per-inch (dpi) print quality for fast, high-quality printing of business text and graphics.
Using the high-performance HP LaserJet 4200 series printers increases your small office or workgroup productivity. Use any printer in the series to print even your largest volume jobs speedily with print speeds of 35 ppm. Modify the printer to fit the ever-changing needs of your workgroup by adding networking and a variety of paper-handling and finishing accessories.
HP LaserJet 4200 is the base configuration for the company line of 35ppm pages per minute workgroup printers and is more powerful than the LaserJet 2300dtn and it is ilk. It is also more affordable than its network-ready sibling, the 4200n. It is good for a busy office that needs a fast text printer and not much else but if you need to print a lot of presentations or advertising material looks elsewhere. The HP LaserJet 4200 offers a simple no-nonsense design. The printers connectivity is as basic as it gets for an office printer.
- FIVE –Â Toner cartridgeThe HP LaserJet toner cartridge offers great print quality. It offers reliable performance and an easy-to-use design. The Toner cartridge is formulated together with HP LaserJet printers to ensure crisp, sharp results every time. This cartridge also includes HP Smart Printing Supplies features making it easy to maintain and use. It is able to print quality business text and graphics.
- FOUR –Â Paper handlingThe input capacity of HP LaserJet 4200 is 600 sheets of paper. HP LaserJet 4200dtn, 4200dtns, and 4200dtnsL include a duplexer for automatic two-sided printing. All other models are compatible with the optional duplexer and expandable with optional accessories, which would increase the input capacity to 2,600 sheets of paper and all print on a wide range of sizes, types, and weights of paper.
- THREE –Â Expandable designHP LaserJet 4200 has two enhanced input/output (EIO) slots for connecting to networks or additional devices and expandable memory up to 352 MB. There is an optional, stackable 500-sheet tray up to two optional trays that can be installed. There is an optional envelope feeder that holds up to 75 envelopes. There is an optional duplexer for two-sided printing and an optional stacker that could hold up to 500 sheets.
- TWO –Â VersatileHP LaserJet 4200 has flexible paper handling features which reduce user interference. Meanwhile, the customizable options allow up to a 2,600- sheet input capacity, a duplexer for two-sided printing, or a 500-sheet stacker or stapler/stacker as your paper handling needs grow.
- ONE – Â PerformancePrinting of complex documents is managed efficiently with no slowdowns using the 300 MHz processor and 48 MB RAM (64 MB RAM in bundles). Fast printing increases office productivity and maximizes efficiency with ultra-fast printing of 35 ppm for letter-sized documents. The printer needs no warm up time with an instant-on fuser that prints the first page in less than 9 seconds.
Fast printing increases office productivity and maximizes efficiency with ultra-fast printing of 35 ppm for letter-sized documents. The input capacity of HP LaserJet 4200 and 4200n is 600 sheets of paper.