Review of HP LaserJet® 4250 Printer
The HP LaserJet 4250 Printer features a 1,200 dpi resolution with a 460MHz processor and 64MB of internal memory and is both PC and Mac compatible. This printer is capable of printing up to 45 pages per minute and is also capable of printing double-sided documents. This printer has a 500-sheet input tray a 100-sheet multipurpose tray a 250-sheet top output bin and a 50-sheet rear output bin. The HP LaserJet 4250 Printer is compatible with letter, legal, 3 x 5 prints, executive, statement, envelopes, transparencies, labels, cardstock and user-defined sizes.
At 45 pages per minute, the HP LaserJet 4250 Printer is sure to boost the pace and effectiveness of your workgroup. It can set up a network and smoothly process documents. Printing is very fast and you waste less time standing at the printer. There is an intelligent quick adjust feature as well.
The printer driver in HP LaserJet 4250 Printer provides access to the printer features and allows the computer to communicate with the HP LaserJet 4250, 4350 printers. This section provides instructions for printing when setting options are set from the printer driver. If possible, try to set printing features from the software program in which you are working or from the Print dialog box. You can set the printer features this way for most Windows and Macintosh software programs. If a setting is not available in the software program or printer driver, you must set it at the printer control panel. For more information about printer-driver features, see the printer-driver online Help. For more information about printing from a specific software program, see the documentation for the program.
- FIVE –Â Effortless printingThe HP LaserJet 4250 Printer with a 460 MHz processor and from 48 to 80 MB of memory, complex print jobs is not a problem, and you experience a quick return to the application. Expandable up to 512 MB, you could add memory as business grows. You can also manage the printer remotely.
- FOUR –Â Optimizes your potentialThe HP LaserJet 4250 Printer had relies on robust performance for the whole workgroup. With print speeds of up to 45 pages per minute (ppm), workgroups can print consistently high-quality documents and get their work done quickly and get immediate results. Its instant-on Technology lets you start printing with almost no waiting time, so you could focus on the business at hand instead of waiting for your job to complete.
- THREE –Â Workgroup performanceIncrease the workgroup efficiency, with an HP Jetdirect Fast Ethernet embedded print server built into the printer formatter board. Two EIO slots remain available to expand your printers capabilities. It delivers even the most complex documents with speed and accuracy. The printer for maximum flexibility also features an IEEE 1284-B parallel port for two-sided printing and an optional stacker that could hold up to 500 sheets.
- TWO –Â VersatileThe HP LaserJet 4250 Printer has flexible paper handling facility that minimizes user interference. Customizable options 'Maximum input capacity' is increased to 3,100-sheets with optional 500-sheet input trays and the optional 1,500-sheet high-capacity input tray.
- ONE – Â PerformanceIts fast, compatible, cheap toner, easy paper refilling, big paper trays has a sensor to check if the output bin is full. This printer is startlingly fast even from sleep mode, as mentioned earlier. The optional accessories allow this printer to do everything but make your martini-including duplex printing.
Its cartridge is of very high capacity which explains its high price.