HP LaserJet® 5100 Printer review
The HP LaserJet 5100 is a 22 ppm printer which belongs to monochrome workgroup laser printers. The print speed in black-and-white A4-size documents is 22 pages-per-minute (ppm) and 21 ppm for letter-size documents. It gives out high-quality and accurate printing documents along with powerful processing capabilities. It comes with an affordable price too. It is also shipped in with multiple paper handling options.
The HP LaserJet 5100 series printers are best for any office looking for fast prints, wide format printing for a variety of media types and sizes at a reasonable price without sacrificing productivity or print quality. This printer is capable of delivering business quality documents every time with high quality printing at a 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution.
The HP LaserJet 5100 printer series is capable of giving prints without sacrificing productivity or print quality. The HP LaserJet engineering and solid design guarantee worry-free printing on a wide range of media types and sizes. These printers give fast, reliable printing at a low price and with HP custom solutions, the printers can be connected to access the web. It can also be shared across a network and is equipped with multiple paper tray options. The powerful processing of the printer handles multiple users. These printers come with in-built 16 MB which is expandable to 192 MB, and a 300 MHz processor. It maximizes productivity with custom management solutions, helps to expand your business capabilities with open DIMM slots for custom printer management solutions, including Internet enabled features such as supply ordering, job storing, and printing e-services.
- FIVE –Â Fast printingThe printer offers fast printing which helps to increase office efficiency. Letter-size documents are printed out at up to 21 pages per minute and 11 x 17-inch documents at up to 11 pages per minute. The first page will be out in less than 13 seconds after you send your document to the printer.
- FOUR –Â Maximize productivityThe HP LaserJet 5100 printer produces complex business documents efficiently. Complete accuracy and quality printing is guaranteed through auto-switching of HP PCL 6, PCL 5e, HP-GL/2 and enhanced postscript 3 emulation in this printer. These printers have also up to 16 MB RAM built-in that is expandable up to 192 MB, and a 300 MHz processor to ensure maximum productivity.
- THREE –Â Multiple paper handlingThe HP LaserJet 5100 printer has multiple paper handling options, including 100 and 250 sheet paper feeders. It also reduces the need to change paper and provides simultaneous accessibility to a variety of standard and custom paper sizes for printouts from 3 x 5 inches to 11 x 17 inches. There are 100 sheet multipurpose tray and 250-sheet feeder tray.
- TWO –Â Internet e-servicesThe HP LaserJet 5100 printer has the ability to take advantage of Internet e-services. It has optional embedded web server and combination DIMM slot for e-enabled features such as alerts and status messages. HP LaserJet 5100 series printers gives fast printing, great processing and quality output of wide format documents with the ability to add the printer to your office network.
- ONE – Â Support and servicesHP puts forward a variety of support options to assist you in the setup and maintenance of the HP LaserJet 5100 series printers. All models start with a standard one year warranty that includes phone support backed by award winning HP Customer Care unit. To further ensure trouble free operation of you printer and to maximize the capabilities, you can upgrade your service and support options to incorporate extended printer maintenance and network installation.
Every office will benefit from the robust features of the HP LaserJet 5100 printers. The HP LaserJet 5100 is a 22 ppm printer which belongs to monochrome workgroup laser printers. The print speed in black-and-white A4-size documents is 22 pages-per-minute (ppm) and 21 ppm for letter-size documents.