Review of HP LaserJet® 8150dn Printer
The HP LaserJet 8150dn Printer has a print speed of up to 32 ppm. The print resolution is 600 x 600 dpi. The first pages out in 17 seconds from the time you start up the printer. The printer is compatible with both PC and Mac.
The HP LaserJet 8150dn printer is an expandable, high-performance oriented printer designed to meet today's complex, high volume printing needs of work-groups. Its modular design allows an organization to build a custom printing and imaging system to meet the unique needs of each workgroup while minimizing diversity on the network. The high volume input/output and finishing options provide convenient unattended printing that increases productivity by eliminating trips to the copy center.
The HP LaserJet 8150dn is one of the fastest, most expandable members of the HP LaserJet family. It draws on the power of a 250 MHz processor to deliver 32 ppm of hassle free printing. It offers a variety of options that will make the HP LaserJet 8150dn fit like a glove. It stores its firmware in flash memory, allowing for easy upgrades over the Internet. The HP LaserJet 8150dn ships with 32 MB of standard RAM, upgradeable to 160 MB. It has three standard input trays, providing an input of 1,100 sheets; it could feed 10 envelopes at a time via its standard tray, but could be upgraded to handle up to 100 at a time. It gives you the flexibility to handle a wide variety of media including transparencies, card stock, labels, and much more.
- FIVE –Â VersatilityThe HP LaserJet 8150dn printer has a modular design that protects your printer investment while allowing you to add the functions that you need. It also seamlessly integrates into your network printing system by adding MFP functionality. The HP LaserJet 8150dn is flexible. It also allows customizable paper handling solutions that increase the productivity. It ensures edge-to-edge printing.
- FOUR –Â Superior networkingIt uses HP Jetdirect 610N 10/100Base-TX print server for improved printing performance. The HP web access (embedded web sever) provides direct access for remote printer management to help reduce device management costs. The HP Web Jetadmin peripheral management software makes it easy for network administrators to install, configure, and manage network printers remotely from anywhere within the company intranet.
- THREE –Â PerformanceThe HP LaserJet 8150dn printer uses a 250 MHz processor of 32 MB memory standard and a 32 pages per minute engine. There is a remote firmware upgrade. The Firmware is stored in Flash memory and it allows for firmware updates over the Internet. The standard print languages used are PCL 5e, PCL 6, and PostScript 3 emulation. It could do 150,000 pages per month duty cycle.
- TWO –Â High-quality outputIt offers 1200 for 1200-dpi quality printing without the usual network congestion and speed penalties. The digital sender technology is used to send documents in PDF, TIFF and MTIFF file formats with single-pass duplex and custom paper functionality. The UltraPrecise maximum capacity toner cartridge produces 20,000 pages. It rapidly converts paper documents into digital format for transmittal to any e-mail address while controlling confidentiality.
- ONE – Â MFP FeaturesHP LaserJet 8150dn has dynamic RIP once technology for multiple original prints at engine speeds. It consists of single pass duplex copying through dual scan heads and provides unsurpassed reliability all the way up to 11 x 17 inch paper.
The HP LaserJet 8150dn printer is a expandable, high-performing printer designed to meet today's complex, high volume printing needs of work-groups.