Features of HP Laserjet® Plus Printer
The HP LaserJet Plus series of printers provide 600-dpi resolution and built-in Resolution Enhancement Technology (RET) with a throughput of up to 12 pages per minute. It has scalable fonts, hot I/O's, dual-bin input, enhanced PCL 5 Language, HP's new Memory Enhancement Technology (MET), and the HP-GL/2 enhancement for plotter output. It is also has an optional duplex unit, optional envelope feeder, and optional output stacker.
The printer accessories online deliver vibrant color and rich black text on all your creative projects without sacrificing speed or quality. Laser printer like black text comes out sharp and crisp at 8 pages per minute, and color project will look great on any paper. Your printer accessories are compatible with both Windows and Macintosh for ultimate flexibility. LaserJet plus printer offering for the home or small and medium size business enterprises
The HP LaserJet Plus offers efficient host-based printing and comes built-in with genuine, long lasting HP LaserJet cartridge. The HP LaserJet drivers USB connectivity also means that high-speed connectivity is guaranteed and supports Windows 2000 and Windows XP home and professional. The HP LaserJet printer has easy set up and installation, a simple user interface, high speed USB connectivity, and the reliable HP LaserJet plus print cartridge, you could start printing professional quality business documents right away. The HP LaserJet Plus supported media types are bond paper, recycled, vellum, cardstock, labels and envelopes. It is also possible to use laser-specific transparencies and photo paper. It is easily clear jams and reduce IT intervention thanks to Advanced Auto Navigation on printer display.
- FIVE –Â Support mediaHP LaserJet plus printer supported media types are bond paper, recycled, vellum, cardstock, labels and envelopes. It is also possible to use laser-specific transparencies and photo paper and LaserJet plus printer supported media dimensions are executive, legal, letter and custom ones which measure from as small .A duplex unit (optional) might be installed for certain tasks that require two-sided printing.
- FOUR –Â Ink cartridgesThe HP printers plus printer use ink cartridges that are unconnected to the printer heads. This means that each of the four cartridges (fewer in number than other brands for ease of maintenance) holds more ink and could be replaced without forcing the print head to be replaced as well. The HP print heads will last through many ink cartridge replacements.
- THREE –Â Auto-On/Auto-Off technologyThe Auto-On or Auto-Off technology that is rated to use up to three times less energy than a device’s normal sleep mode. The Auto-On technology intelligently senses activity and also turns off the printer if no activity is found. When a print job is fired, it also awakens the device automatically from off mode. It is automatically adjusts the power settings and turns the printer off when there is no print activity.
- TWO –Â Media sizeCustom Media is also supported by this driver for the HP LaserJet 4ML, 4P/4MP, and 4 Plus/4M Plus printers. The size of the custom media in most cases must be set in both the application's page setup and the driver setup. This driver does not have built in support for HP font cartridges. The font cartridge support is still available by installing the fonts for the font cartridge from the auto font support disk shipped with the font cartridge.
- ONE – Â AttractiveThe HP LaserJet plus printer is a very attractive device for any small office. It has high quality, speed, and low printing cost that most of us will need. This small laser plus printer might be small, but it also provides the most affordable printing cost we have ever seen in any laser printer that cost less than a thousand dollars.
The HP LaserJet printer easy set up and installation, a simple user interface, high speed USB connectivity, and the reliable HP LaserJet plus print cartridge, you could start printing professional quality business documents right away.