Review of HP Officejet® 6500 Wireless Printer
The HP OfficeJet 6500 wireless printer offers fast print speeds and features automatic duplexing. This printer is equipped with inexpensive and high-yield ink and is also mid-priced model of a printer which exhibits solid performance, features, and print quality with no compromise at all in case of performance. The photos obtained from this printer have a smooth and detailed look bringing about every minute detail of the pictures. It is also bundled with software of HP Solutions Center and Photosmart Essentials applications.
Nowadays users require all-in-one devices which can help to carry out almost all the functions they require. The HP OfficeJet 6500 Wireless Printer includes photo printing, a comprehensive fax facility, duplex print and a wireless connection. HP has also taken a step towards reducing print costs and claims that the prints from the OfficeJet 6500 Wireless can cost up to 40 percent less than those from an equivalent color laser printer.
The HP OfficeJet 6500 Wireless all-in-one printer is very fast and helps to print more within less time. It also offers to get the printing job done with less effort. This can be obtained by using the 35-page automatic document feeder, which gives you significant savings per color page when compared to other laser printers. You can also reduce paper use and costs up to 50% with the automatic two-sided printing. By making use of the 35-page automatic document feeder, wireless connectivity and automatic two-sided printing, the HP OfficeJet 6500. Moreover, the printer will provide you with a major boost in your productivity. The Wired and wireless networking feature can be used to share your documents and photo prints with friends and family in a very easy way. It has a great printing speed of up to 32 pages per minute in black and white and 31 pages per minute in color.
- FIVE –Â Printing Efficiency with Wireless NetworkingIt has a maximum print speed of up to 32 pages per minute in black and white and 31 pages per minute in color. You can place your HP OfficeJet 6500 wireless printer anywhere and share resources with anyone you wish to. This is because of the embedded wireless 802.11g network facility. The automatic two-sided printing helps you to obtain high-quality, two-sided business documents. It also saves more time as you will not have to manually turn the paper. In this printer you will never lose a received fax if there is no power. It is one of the many comprehensive easy-to-use workflow tools.
- FOUR –Â Paper-handling capacityThe outstanding features of the OfficeJet 6500 Wireless includes a 250-sheet input tray, a 35-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF), and an automatic duplexer. The input tray can handle a variety of media, ranging from 4X6-inch photo paper to legal-size sheets. The 150-sheet output tray supports legal paper. All the other components are sturdy and well-constructed. Ethernet, USB, and wireless connectors are standard. The HP OfficeJet 6500 Wireless also has a dual 150-sheet input tray.
- THREE –Â Cost-efficientBy using the OfficeJet 6500 wireless printer, you can obtain color prints up to 40 percent less cost than other competitive lasers using HP OfficeJet inks. As there are separate ink cartridges for each ink you can save money by replacing only the individual ink cartridge that runs out. Using the high-capacity cartridges you can get more pages done along with fewer cartridge replacements. With the HP OfficeJet ink you can get professional-quality black text and vivid color graphics and photos.
- TWO –Â Energy-efficientThe HP OfficeJet 6500 wireless printer has an "Energy Star" rating, which means you can save both energy and money by using this device. The two-sided printing facility helps in reducing the paper use and costs by up to fifty percent less printing. The HP OfficeJet all-in-one consumes up to less than forty percent of energy than other color laser all-in-ones. If you use four separate devices for orienting, scanning, copying and faxing, you will have to use more energy than while using such an all-in-one device.
- ONE – Â Photo-smart essential softwareHP Photosmart Essential provides a simple set of tools for editing and sharing photos. The HP Photosmart Essential software provides consumers a fast and easy way to organize, edit, print, share, and creatively use photos all in one place. This software features an entirely new and engaging user interface and personalized home page that brings photos to life and ensures success with simple web-like navigation and integrated screen help. Users can quickly find photos by date, tag, or folders or even search by name, make quick edits including automatic red-eye and use one click Photo Fix to correct color and lighting, and enjoy lab quality prints, projects and seamless sharing.
You can boost your productivity with this fast OfficeJet 6500 Wireless all-in-one printer significantly. You will also save color page as well as use less energy. Last but not least, you can reduce paper use and costs by up to 50%.