Review on HP Officejet® J4550 All-in-One printer
HP Officejet J4550 All-in-One printer comes with a 20-sheet automatic document feeder plus a 100-sheet input tray that also catches up to 20 sheets of printed output. It has an awkward, but common, design among low-cost printers. It has a user-friendly on-screen prompt and duplexing manual. HP Officejet J4550 All-in-One wireless printer has USB and Wi-Fi about its connectivity.
The new HP Officejet J4550 All-in-One printer is a multifunction printer which offers small-office users a little bit of every feature for a low price. One of the features is Wi-Fi. This printer is basically for users who need a reliable and affordable 4-in-1 device offering productivity enhancing features plus professional color and a low cost per page.
HP Officejet J4550 All-in-One printer comes with a built-in fax and a copier along with document feeder. This type of printer, fax, and copier is practically brand new. It has a print speed up to 28-ppm black and up to 22-ppm color. It can print 4x6 photos as fast as 26 sec. The print resolution of black is up to 600 x 600 dpi rendered dpi black and color up to 4800 x 1200 dpi optimized on select HP photo papers with 1200 x 1200 input dpi. It has a standard connectivity 1 USB, external I/O ports 1 USB, 1 phone, 1 ext. phone. It has a fax memory up to 100 pages. Scan Speed Preview Mode is Up to 27 sec. Its scan resolution optical is up to 1200 dpi. The hardware is up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- FIVE –Â Built-in faxFor HP Officejet J4550 All-in-One printer, a built-in fax modem lets you fax what you have scanned without the need for any assistance from the computer communication hardware. It features Distinctive Ring Pattern Detection (DRPD). For color faxing it features automatic redialing facility. It takes home-office productivity to new heights. It could fax up to 20-pages at a time with the help of its automatic document feeder.
- FOUR –Â HP inkjet cartridgesIt is designed to be a direct replacement for the original HP Officejet J4550 Ink Cartridges. The compatible inkjet cartridges for HP Officejet J4550 All-in-One printer are 100 percent guaranteed and factory tested to meet HP Officejet J4550 Inkjet Cartridge specifications. Cartridges and inkjet refill kits, which produce vibrant colors, are offered cheap ink alternatives to the high cost original inkjet cartridges.
- THREE –Â Automatic document feederYou could copy, scan, or fax a one sided, single or multiple page, A4 or letter-size document by placing it in the document feeder tray. The automatic document feeder lets you to do this very easily. The loading of photos in the ADF might cause damage to your photos. so, must load your originals on the glass. The document feeder tray holds a maximum of 50 sheets of plain paper.
- TWO –Â Copy speedHP Officejet J4550 All-in-One printer provides three options that affect copy speed and quality. The Best produces the highest quality for all paper and eliminates the banding effect that sometimes occurs in solid areas. The Normal delivers high-quality output and is the recommended setting for most of your copying. It is faster than Best and is the default setting. The Faster copies faster than the Normal setting.
- ONE – Â Scan an originalYou could start a scan from a computer or from the device control panel. Also you could use the HP Photosmart software to scan an image including panorama images. By using this software, you could edit a scanned image and create special projects using a scanned image. For using the scan features, your device and computer must be connected and turned on.
HP Officejet J4550 All-in-One printer is a multifunction printer which offers small-office users a little bit of everything for a low price.