Review on HP Officejet® J4680 All-in-One printer
HP Officejet J4680 All-in-One printer has 20-ppm black-and-white print speed and 17-ppm color print speed. You could forget about messy printer cables with HP Officejet J4680 All-in-One printer. It could print beautifully rendered documents and pictures. It has 802.11g of Wi-Fi connectivity, convert-to-text, and a 20-sheet auto document feeder.
The new HP Officejet J4680 All-in-One color inkjet printer includes fax, scanner, and copier. It works with wireless or wired network. It uses manual duplex printing method. Varieties of memory-card are supported and contains optical character recognition (OCR) scanner. You could easily share your printer using built-in wireless networking and boost the productivity with fast printing and faxing. You could create documents with sharp color graphics and laser-quality black text using HP Officejet J4680 All-in-One printer.
HP Officejet J4680 All-in-One printer comes with several features. It is relatively small all-in-one printer that delivers excellent prints. It has a printing speed of up to 28-ppm black and 22-ppm color. It has up to 140-page fax memory and up to 99 speed dial numbers. The scan resolution is up to 1200-dpi optical and the maximum scan size is 8.5 inch x 11.7. The printing technology used is ink-jet color. With a printing resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi mono and up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color it provides freedom of copy reduce or enlarge from 25% to 400% with 48 bit color depth.
- FIVE –Â Low CostThe new HP Officejet J4680 All-in-One printer is mainly for business purposes. It boosts your business image and helps to create your own marketing materials at a low cost. Using this printer you could print any documents at a much cheaper price. You could avoid keeping outdated documents and storing extra copies by printing only what you need when you need it.
- FOUR –Â DesignAlmost whole of the chassis of HP Officejet J4680 All-in-One printer is a dark slate grey with muted shades of white and silver coating on the sides and the control panel. It stands in at with 17 inches length with 15.81 inches width and 8.53 inches depth and weighing a manageable 13 pounds. Due to its design, the printer itself takes up very little space. Its output tray is removable. It has adjustable arms that shrink to support 4x6 inch photo paper sit all the way inside the mouth of the printer.
- THREE –Â Wireless accessHP Officejet J4680 All-in-One printer has wireless access, although it separates itself from the other printers in the market with the capability to turn it on and off using a button on the front panel. It is easy to set-up the 802.11g print server to connect to a computer using the network preferences utility on the driver. It is simply a matter of waiting for the printer to sniff out your network and entering your password. It takes less than 10 minutes of tangle-free installation to start wireless printing.
- TWO –Â Quality color printingHP Officejet J4680 All-in-One printer offers economical, high quality color printing and rich, dark black printing. Its exclusive ColorLok Technology ensures vivid colors and less smearing on plain papers. The color rendition is amazing on premium photo papers. There is an optional high capacity black ink cartridge available for truly economical printing.
- ONE – Â Built-in faxThe faxing and scanning procedures are straightforward with this printer. It uses LCD display on the printer to enter a phone number and the printer faxes up to 3 pages per minute. It could receive and store up to 200 pages of faxes in its internal memory, letting you to pick and choose the article you want to print first. All documents could be scanned via the document feeder or the 8.5 x 11.7 inch glass platen and saved as either a file, Word document, or PDF file.
HP Officejet J4680 All-in-One printer has several features. It is designed especially for business users. The wireless technology enables it to access it from anywhere.