HP Officejet® Pro 8000 Printer Review
The HP Officejet Pro 8000 printer is a high speed printer. It can produce professional quality documents and texts graphics by using high resolution. It supports borderless printing. It also supports automatic two-sided printing. It consumes only less power. It contains optional wireless capability. The printer uses high memory. You can connect the printer to network using built-in Ethernet connectivity.
The HP Officejet Pro 8000 printer can print up to 15,000 pages in a month. It can print water-resistant documents on a plain paper using HP Officejet pigment inks. It provides high capacity to store paper. It uses real life technologies for printing. It supports media types such as paper, envelopes, photo, cards and transparencies. It uses 50% less energy than other printers and it is very cost effective.
The HP Officejet Pro 8000 printer can print 35 papers per minute in black and 34 papers per minute in color. It uses maximum up to 1200x1200 dpi resolution for printing in black and up to 4800x1200 dpi resolutions for color printing. It uses four ink cartridges. Each of it contains black, yellow, cyan and magenta colors. It includes 32 MB standard memory and the processor speed is up to 384 MHz. It uses technologies such as HP Photo smart Essential, HP Solution Center, HP Smart Web Printing etc. for printing. It provides USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity and optional connectivity includes HP Jet direct Ethernet external Print Server, HP Jet direct Wireless and Fast Ethernet External Print Server, HP Wireless Print Server. It supports operating systems such as Windows 7, XP, 2003, 2000 and Vista. This printer is qualified with energy star. It requires only 512 MB RAM.
- FIVE –Â Fast and ProductiveThe HP Officejet Pro 8000 printer can print the documents at a very high speed. It offers high productivity. It provides laser quality output. The laser quality print speed is up to 15 papers per minute in black and 11 pages per minute in color. You can share the documents and use the resources using wired Ethernet connectivity. The ColorLok technology in this printer provides bolder blacks, vivid color graphics etc.
- FOUR –Â Cost-effectiveThe HP Officejet Pro 8000 printer will save your money. It uses only 50% less power per page to print professional quality documents when compared with laser printers. You can save your money by replacing individual ink cartridges. It will reduce the use of paper by using double sided printing. You can save up to $500 per year for printing professional quality documents.
- THREE –Â Eco-mindedThe HP Officejet Pro 8000 uses 50% less energy than other printers. It is an ENERGY STAR qualified printer. It will improve your efficiency by using high capacity cartridges. There is no need to replace the cartridges frequently. It will print only the part which is needed for printing. You can select and organize the data from multiple webpages.
- TWO –Â Reliable supplies and supportThe HP Officejet Pro 8000 printer comes with one year limited warranty and provide 24/7 days toll-free telephone support. HP provides free and easy support to recycle the cartridges. You can find answers for your doubts about the product online. It provides standard HP warranty and support from HP customer care. You can exchange the product within 21 days of delivery.
- ONE – Â Paper handling capacityThe HP Officejet Pro 8000 printer can store 250 paper in input tray and 150 sheet paper in the output tray. You can print envelopes, cards and photos etc. easily and quickly by storing it in the paper tray. You can also expand your paper handling capacity by using optional 250 sheet paper tray.
The HP Officejet Pro 8000 printer can print professional quality documents. It prints documents with high speed. It will save your paper and money. You can share the printer and use the resources through network. It can print water-resistant documents on plain paper.