Review on HP Officejet® Pro L7580 printer
HP Officejet Pro L7580 printer is a Color Inkjet Printer with a speed upto 16 ppm black and 15 ppm color. It has a resolution upto 1200 x 1200 dpi color. Its color Scanner has an optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi. Its color copier has a speed of 16 cpm black and 15 cpm color with a resolution upto 1200 x 1200 dpi. The fax machine embedded in it has a speed of 33.6 Kbps and page memory upto 200 Pages.
You could enjoy a breakthrough performance with HP Officejet Pro L7580 printer. It delivers quality printing at upto 25% lower cost per page than HP Laser AIO. It enhances your productivity with a host of innovative, easy-to-use features. HP Officejet Pro L7580 All-in-One printer is an ideal solution for organizations looking to replace an existing inkjet printer or transition to colour from a monochrome laser printer.
HP Officejet Pro L7580 printer gives 25% lower costs per page benefits than a laser multifunction unit. The cartridges in HP Officejet Pro L7580 printers are specially designed for efficient ink usage allowing you to print up to 1700 color pages before replacing. Using the HP Officejet Pro L7580 printer you could print, copy, scan and fax from one convenient unit. It also features direct digital filing features that allow you to manage and route your documents quickly and easily without the use of a PC. You would find that your print costs are reduced greatly with this unit- thanks to 25% lower costs per page benefits.
- FIVE –Â FasterIt significantly drives down the cost of color printing, making it easy and affordable for businesses to produce brilliant and durable quality marketing materials in-house. HP Officejet Pro L7580 printer offers faster speed, lower cost, and higher quality and reliability. It is suited for small businesses. It could increase productivity and save precious space by printing, copying, scanning, and faxing in a single, convenient device that stylishly sits on a desktop.
- FOUR –Â High performanceIt produces quality documents and prints at upto 35-ppm black-and-white and upto 34-ppm color. The printer conveniently and efficiently creates high-impact documents with laser quality speeds of up to 10-ppm color and upto 12 ppm black-and-white text. It comes with a 250-page paper tray.
- THREE –Â Easily upgradeableIf you want to add some extra features like a 50 page automatic document feeder (ADF) or and additional 350 page paper tray, both of these items are available separately for an additional cost and a cinch to add to your HP Officejet Pro L7580 All-in-One. You can cut the cord on your HP Officejet Pro L7580 All-in-One and go wireless with the HP bt450 Bluetooth Wireless Printer Adapter.
- TWO –Â Improved productivityHP Officejet Pro L7580 All-in-One printer gives improved productivity and convenience to everyone in the office by allowing multiple PCs to share the HP Officejet Pro L7580 All-in-One. The Flexible built-in wired networking technology enables to do this. You could scan all the documents for reprinting and storage with up to 2400 dpi CCD optical resolution flatbed scanning.
- ONE – Â Low costYou need to spend only a small amount of money with HP Officejet Pro L7580 All-in-One. It creates colored presentation materials, brochures, graphics and color text at 25 percent lower cost per page than HP Laser All-in-One - as low as 6 cents per color page and 1.5 cents per black-and-white page.
HP Officejet Pro L7580 printer is mainly designed for business uses. It has high productivity, enhanced performance and high cost benefits.