Review on HP Officejet® Pro L7680 printer
The single paper tray holds 250 sheets or 30 envelopes. For increasing the printer's paper capacity, you can add a 350-sheet second tray. The HP Officejet Pro L7680 could fax in color print. There is 125-page memory for handling incoming faxes. There is a built-in duplexer which enables double-sided print. Its automatic document feeder can turn pages to scan both sides, generating double-sided copies.
HP Officejet Pro L7680 All-in-One is costlier than many other inkjet multifunction printers, but it comes loaded with nearly everything a small-office could need in a networked MFP. Its significant features are high speed, good print quality, and low cost, making it a viable alternative to color laser devices that cost much more. ADF wouldl hold 50 sheets in letter size and the glass platen accommodates legal-size paper.
HP Officejet Pro L7680's basic printing and scanning specifications are impressive. You could program up to 99 speed-dial numbers for destinations you fax regularly. Either attach a PictBridge compatible digital camera to the HP Officejet Pro L7680's direct print port or slide your camera's memory card into one of the four media-card slots, which together could read all major formats to print photos. Its editing functions permit you to adjust or crop the image, remove red eye, and apply effects and borders prior to printing. The Scanned images and documents are stored as JPG or PDF files on the drive, a memory card, or a network folder. There is an optional Bluetooth adaptor that allows you to print photos wireless from a mobile phone or a handheld device.
- FIVE –Â Low costHP Officejet Pro L7680 saves up to 50 percent cost per page compared to others. It gives professional quality color using HP Officejet inks. It saves money as you could lower the cost by using individual inks and HP high-capacity cartridges. HP Officejet Pro L7680 saves paper with its two-sided printing feature. It consumes significantly less power.
- FOUR –Â Fast printingHP Officejet Pro L7680 can print at a maximum speed of 35-ppm black and of 34 ppm color. It enhances the productivity with 50-sheet automatic document feeder. You could share your all-in-one with embedded wired networking. This printer saves time as it could scan and store directly to memory devices or network folders with direct digital filing.
- THREE –Â Gives professional touchIt scans and store directly to memory devices or network folders with direct digital filing. You would get outstanding scans of photos, documents and more with 2400 x 4800 dpi CCD optical scanning. It prints shop-quality marketing materials with HP Officejet Brochure Value Pack. It also enhances the quality of your documents by using HP Officejet Pro L7680 featuring ColorLok technology.
- TWO –Â Legal size printingHP Officejet Pro L7680 could fax and scan larger documents and objects with HP legal size glass surface. Using this device you could easily scan, copy, fax and manage settings with easy to use control panel and 2.4-inch color display. E-mail scans and files from memory devices using your HP Officejet Pro L7680 All-in-One and your PC. It saves up to 100 fax pages in memory, even when off, and cut paper use with junk fax barrier.
- ONE – Â Manage documents without a PCHP Officejet Pro L7680 could preserve and protect important documents and photos. It could also scan documents for reprinting and storage with up to 2400 dpi CCD optical resolution flatbed scanning into convenient digital file formats you can easily store, reprint, and share. HP Officejet Pro L7680 could manage documents without a PC with direct digital filing and route your documents quickly and easily. It simply scans documents to a folder from your control panel without software or a PC and converts your paper-based documents to a digital format.
HP Officejet Pro L7680 All-in-One is an inkjet printer with multifunction features, and delivers good printing quality. It helps you to scan, fax, and copy documents.