Review on HP Photosmart® 3210 All-in-One Printer
The HP Photosmart 3210 All-in-One is a thermal inkjet color printer with increased photo printing speeds. It features breakthrough ink printing technology and six individual HP 363 Ink Cartridges with HP Vivera Inks. The HP Photosmart 3210 All-in-One has a unique and newly designed printing system, which delivers print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute (ppm) in black and white and up to 31 pages per minute in color. The HP 3210 All-in-One is the perfect solution for users who need to quickly print or copy large quantities of high quality photos or documents.
The HP Photosmart 3210 All-in-One series is designed for busy home/home office users and small businesses that are looking for an all-in-one which offers ultra-fast photo printing and scan and copy tools which can be shared over a wired network. This device offers low running costs and is packed with features like network capability and transparency scanning. It is equipped with the best scanner with great print quality.
The HP Photosmart 3210 is an all-in-one thermal inkjet printer which gives remarkable performance. It is a color printer with great printing speed. It can print up to 32 pages per minute in black and 31 pages per minute in color. This breakthrough speed is generated by a newly designed wide printhead with 3,900 nozzles that has the capability to deliver up to 140 million drops of ink per second. The Photosmart 3210 has a very unique feature which is the recirculation ink technology. This minimizes the need for priming, hence it reduces ink wastage. The Photosmart 3210 is speedy and efficient and this printer is also capable of delivering outstanding quality.
- FIVE –Â Unique recirculation ink technologyThe HP Photosmart 3210 delivers advanced performance and printing speeds. This is made possible by a newly designed wider printhead with 3,900 nozzles that deliver up to 140 million drops of ink per second. The HP Photosmart 3210 All-in-One has a unique recirculation ink technology. This technology helps to minimize the need for priming and therefore any associated wastage. This device is also integrated with HP's proprietary in-printer pump, air vent, ink reservoir, and ink sensor with the help of which this system ensures that all available ink is used for printing and copying rather than for the maintenance usually required by alternative individual ink systems.
- FOUR –Â Outstanding qualityAlong with speed and efficiency, the HP 3210 All-in-One printer also exhibits outstanding quality. It has six HP 363 Individual Ink cartridges which contain a newly designed dye-based HP Vivera Inks which offers excellent print quality. Because of this new ink platform, you will be able to quickly print or copy a variety of documents from black and white text, to six ink color photos, without interchanging the cartridges. If you want to print or copy a large number of documents, a higher volume dye-based black ink cartridge is also available i.e. the HP 363 Large Black Ink Cartridge. The Photosmart 3120 has impressive scanning quality. It also has space for multiple photos on the scanner glass and therefore, you can scan photos at up to 4800x4800 dpi resolution. If you need to store, print, or share old images, you can place up to four slides or six negatives in the built-in transparent materials adapter (TMA).
- THREE –Â Networked photoThe HP Photosmart can be networked which will help you share things with multiple PCs or send photos to a remote PC. Using the built-in networking option, you can easily share print, scan and copy functions on a small computer network. For wireless benefits, you have to plug your All-in-One into the Ethernet port of a wireless router. Enjoy by sending photos to friends without using a PC through the included HP Instant Share printer-to-printer sharing.
- TWO –Â Convenient photo centerThe HP Photosmart 3210 is equipped with auto red-eye removal and other innovations which will help to enhance your photo printing. You can automatically remove red-eye and enhance detail in dark areas of photos with HP Real Life technologies. Also organize, edit, enhance, and print photos and create photo projects with HP Image Zone software. The new automated 4x6-inch tray which is dedicated for photo printing and the optional auto 2-sided printing facility will provide you with excellent printing quality. You can prepare standard-size and panorama photos both with border and borderless ones of up to 8.5x24 inches.
- ONE – Â Advanced scanning and copyingThe HP Photosmart has a built-in slide/negative adapter, a dust and scratch removal tool which allows advanced copying. In this, you can save old photos and scan slides/negatives with the built-in adapter and remove dust and scratches in images. This will help you make vivid photos which are true-to-the-original color copies. Also, it has a new copy preview/crop without PC feature. It exhibits superior scanning on oversized 8.5x12-inch with 4800x4800dpi optical resolution and 48-bit color.
With the HP Photosmart 3210 printer, you can preview, edit, and print photos without a PC by using the model's large color displays and on-board controls. Creative users will have the advantage of watching their digital videos on the 6.4 cm color display screen of this device.