HP All-in-One Printer review
HP All-in-One is a multipurpose printer from HP. By this printer you can do several functions like printing, copying, scanning and even fax from this device. It is a good performance printing machine from HP. This product is very useful for home users. Some of its features are automatic document feeder, low profile, built-in media slots, PictBridge port, network ready and great color scans, etc.
The HP All-in-One printer is mainly used for printing purpose. Even though it can be used for different purposes like copying and scanning of documents, sending faxes, etc. This printer is a color printer but this doesn”™t mean that, you can only take color printouts. You can also make copy of color documents. You can use this either as a standalone printer or as a networked printer.
HP All-in-One is a useful product from HP. It can work with both Macs and PCs. It satisfies almost all needs of a small office or a home. It has the features like fax, built-in networking, automatic document feeder and handy media card slot. The handy media card slot is a new feature added on it. The printing quality of HP All-in-One is very good. Some of its features like performance speed, media card slot and networkability make this printer a great position when comparing with other manufactures similar products. Also the design of this type of printer makes it more attractable. Another main feature of this product is that it has the Ethernet ports, so you can easily connect the printer to a network and thus the sharing of printer can be made possible.
- FIVE –Â Performance SpeedThe performance speed of HP All-in-One printers is very fast when comparing with other products. Both the photo printing and document copying process can done within a very small range of time. With the wide range of colors using on it, however are the colors on the photos or documents, with this printer you can take prints or copy very fast.
- FOUR –Â High Quality prints and scansWith the variety and colors on the HP All-in-One printer, we can obtain some high quality prints of our photos or pictures. Also it will help to produce good quality copies of our documents. It has the ability to use 4 color ink cartridge, and with that 4 color inks it will be easy to make any colors on the prints.
- THREE –Â Wi-Fi and Ethernet ConnectivityAnother main feature of HP All-in-One printers is its connectivity. We can use this printer as a standalone printer to a single computer by using the USB port on it. Also we can connect it to a network through the Ethernet port on it and thus we can share this product with a network. The Wi-Fi feature in it also helps to connect to computer without using a cable.
- TWO –Â ScanningWith the 1200dpi scanning feature of it, we will get a good quality scanned copy of our document. The increased 1200dpi scanning helps to produce the result in good quality. As the number of dpi increases the quality of the output also increases. So we will get clearer and fine scanned files. Also as the performance speed is increased on it we will obtain scanned files very fastly on this product.
- ONE – Â WeightThe weights of HP All-in-One printers are reduced up to 4.5kg. So it is very easy for moving from one place to another. When comparing with other printers of this segment, the weight of HP All-in-One is very low. Weight is a main drawback for almost all printers. But this hp all in one overcomes the weight issue by reducing its weight.
The HP All-in-One printers comes with its wide range features. So for a small office uses and home users it is the best choice. The quality of prints and faster performance make these printers different from other similar products.