HP Officejet® J6480 review
The HP Officejet J6480 all-in-one printer features print, copy, scan, and fax. The HP Officejet J6480 contains AIO, CD with software, Fax and wireless starting guide, Set-up poster, and Power cord, HP 74 Black Cartridge. You could stay connected with the HP Officejet J6480 wireless 802.11g and Ethernet networking features. Also, you could copy documents without using a PC.
HP Officejet J6480 all-in-one printer does more with one wireless machine, like you can print, copy, scan, and fax. You will get laser quality black text and professional-quality color graphics using HP Vivera Office inks. Its 35-page auto document feeder takes care of copies, scans and faxes. This printer uses half as much paper and is more efficient with the automatic two-sided printing.
The HP Officejet J6480 has high print speeds high and is affordable as well. There is no need to flip your paper over when you need double-sided printing, since the HP Officejet J6480 will do both instantly. It produces up to 31-PPM black and 25-PPM color. HP Officejet J6480 All-In-One machine could take scans with 4800 dpi resolution. You could use the fax function to send it to your friends via a computer after the HP Officejet J6480 has printed your necessary material for the day. It has a 250-sheet paper tray, 64MB of integrated memory and prints up to 5,000 pages per month.
- FIVE –Â Versatile time-saverHP Officejet J6480 all-in-one printer does four tasks- print, copy, scan, and fax. It prints up to 31 pages per minute in black and 25 in color. It could print photos without a PC using the memory card slots. It keeps plenty of paper ready with the 250-sheet input tray. This printer uses half as much paper and is more efficient with the automatic two-sided printing. You will get sharp results with output resolution up to 4800 dpi.
- FOUR –Â Wireless productivity with a do-it-all attitudeYou could save ink, paper and money with automatic two-sided printing featured on this HP Officejet J6480 all-in-one printer. Since it is wireless, you could stay connected with built-in Wireless 802.11g and Ethernet networks. Its 35-page auto document feeder takes care of copies, scans and faxes. The printer tackle large print jobs and get incoming faxes with the 250-sheet paper tray.
- THREE –Â Impressive results every timeYou will get laser quality black text and professional-quality color graphics using HP Vivera Office inks. It offers detailed scans with 4800 dpi resolution. You could maintain text and color quality for decades with archival-quality prints. You will get the prints you expect and minimize misprints with auto paper-type sensor. You could copy documents without a PC. You could save paper and ink using junk-fax blocker.
- TWO –Â Smart all-in-one features you can depend onHP Officejet J6480 all in one printer allows you to scan and fax to a computer, network folder or memory card. It is possible to receive and store faxes even when the power is off. You could zip through jobs at up to 31-ppm black, 25-ppm color. You will get affordable printing and fewer cartridge changes with high-capacity replacement cartridges.
- ONE – Â Easy supplies and supportYou could save money with high capacity HP cartridges that yield twice as many black-and-white pages. The wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. The maximum resolution may be limited by PC system factors and scan size.
HP Officejet J6480 all-in-one printer does more with one wireless machine. It lets you to print, copy, scan, and fax.