HP Officejet® Pro L7590 All-in-One Printer review
HP Officejet Pro L7590 All- in-One Printer offers laser quality speeds up to 12-ppm black/10 ppm color. It enhances productivity with 50-sheet automatic document feeder. It shares your all-in-one with embedded wired networking. The printer saves time and increases productivity. It scans directly to memory devices6 or USB storage devices7 devices and supplies with HP Easy Printer Care5.
The HP Officejet Pro L7590 All- in-One Printer is designed to help your office reach new heights of efficiency and productivity by offering built-in networking, color scanning, faxing, and outstanding copy and print quality speeds of up to 35 ppm. It also helps to keep costs down by using efficient HP Officejet inks that keep the cost per page up to 50% lower than many laser printers.
The HP Officejet Pro L7590 All- in-One Printer has speeds of up to 34 ppm, and its Photo Fix feature could automatically optimize photos before printing with the push of a button. Its built in fax has all the standard features of a stand-alone fax machine, including fax forwarding, polling, and junk fax barrier. Also, it has the ability to broadcast up to a 20 recipients at once, and it has built-in memory for up to 99 speed-dial numbers. Save up to 50% per page compared to lasers. It offers professional quality color at up to 50% lower cost per page.
- FIVE –Â High-qualityThe new HP Officejet Pro L7590 All- in-One Printer is a fast printer. Based on the level of output, the printer could attain printing and copying speeds as fast as 35 pages per minute, or ppm, and can achieve a true 4800 x 1200 dpi in full color for those critical jobs when only the highest print quality will do. The HP Officejet Pro L7590 All- in-One Printer will produce full color documents.
- FOUR –Â Large paper supply and automatic document feederThe printer comes with a 250-sheet paper tray and 50-sheet automatic document feeder, reducing the amount of time you spend adding paper. There is an optional 350-sheet paper tray that could be installed for a total capacity of up to 600 sheets. It is an easy and convenient solution for printing on special media such as envelopes, photo paper, cards, transparencies, and more.
- THREE –Â Networking and connectivity optionsYou could share your HP Officejet Pro L7590 All- in-One Printer with the embedded wired networking. Using HP's 10/100 base-T wired Ethernet, you could experience reliable and easy networking. The HP Officejet Pro L7590 All- in-One Printer also offers a host of other connectivity options, including the USB 2.0, PictBridge, CompactFlash, SD card slot, MMC card slot, xD Memory Stick, MagicGate Memory Stick, and Memory Stick Duo and Pro.
- TWO –Â Scan, copy, and fax with easeThe printer could scan either on the flatbed, or via the ADF at a full-color optical resolution of up to 2400 x 4800 dpi. Copier outputs at colorful 1200 x 600 dpi at speeds of up to 34 cpm and up to 35 cpm for black and white. You can make up to 99 copies at once, and reduce or enlarge originals from 25% to 400%. You could send faxes of up to 300 x 300 dpi.
- ONE – Â Give your business a professional touchThe printer produces colorful, high-resolution documents that could help take your business to the next level. You could further enhance the quality of your business marketing materials by utilizing this easy-to-use software using the HP Officejet Brochure Value Pack. It is compatible with Windows (including Vista) and Macintosh, and measures 20.67 x 18.35 x 14.02 inches (WxDxH).
The HP Officejet Pro L7590 All- in-One Printer is designed to help your office reach new heights of efficiency and productivity by offering built-in networking, color scanning, faxing, and outstanding copy and print quality speeds of up to 35 ppm.