Review of HP Officejet® Pro L7780 All-in-One Printer
HP Officejet Pro L7780 is a robust, professional-grade all-in-one printer, fax, scanner, and copier. It offers high quality scans at 2,400x4, 800 dpi resolutions. The printer prints up to 35 pages per minute. The HP Officejet Pro L7780 All-in-One Printer is both Windows and Mac compatible. It has built-in network card. It has an automatic document feeder with high paper capacity.
The HP Officejet Pro L7780 All-in-One Printer is designed to help your office reach new heights of efficiency and productivity by offering built-in wireless networking, color scanning, faxing, and outstanding copy and print quality speeds of up to 35 ppm. It also helps to keep costs down by using efficient HP Officejet inks that keep the cost per page up to 50% lower than many laser printers.
HP Officejet Pro L7780 All-in-One Printer Photo Fix feature could automatically optimize photos before printing with the push of a button. And with its affordable price tag and efficient HP Officejet inks, this printer can help you save up to 50 percentages over comparable laser printers. You could save on paper costs by utilizing the integrated automatic duplexer feature that allows you to print on both sides of the paper. You could send faxes of up to up to 300 x 300 dpi. Its built-in fax has all the standard features of a stand-alone fax machine, including fax forwarding, polling, and junk fax barrier. The printer has the ability to store up to a 125 pages in its memory in case of a power failure, and its built-in memory can also store up to 99 speed-dial numbers.
- FIVE –Â High-qualityHP Officejet Pro L7780 All-in-One Printer has a fast print speed. Based on the level of output, the printer could attain printing and copying speeds as fast as 35 pages per minute, or ppm, and can achieve a true 4800 x 1200 dpi in full-color for those critical jobs when only the highest print quality will do. It produces full color documents at speeds of up to 34 ppm.
- FOUR –Â Automatic document feederIt comes equipped with a 250-sheet paper tray and 50-sheet automatic document feeder, reducing the amount of time you spend adding paper. The optional paper trays (sold separately) could be installed for a total capacity of up to 600 sheets. It is an easy and convenient solution for printing on special media such as envelopes, photo paper, cards, transparencies, and more.
- THREE –Â Wireless networking and connectivity optionsUsing the HP's 10/100Base-T wired Ethernet, you will experience reliable and easy networking. The built-in 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi feature in HP Officejet Pro L7780 All-in-One Printer will allow you to ditch those messy cables and connect a network of laptops or desktop computers to this printer wirelessly.
- TWO –Â Scan, copy, and fax with easeThe printer could scan either on the flatbed, or via the ADF at a full-color optical resolution of up to 2400 x 4800 dpi. Its copier gives output at a colorful 1200 x 1200 dpi at speeds of up to 34 cpm and up to 35 cpm for black & white. Make up to 99 copies with the push of a button, and reduce or enlarge originals from 25% to 400%.
- ONE – Â Give your business a professional touchThe HP Officejet Pro L7780 All-in-One Printer produces colorful, high-resolution documents, which could help take your business to the next level. With the Brochure Value Pack you could further enhance the quality of your business's marketing materials by utilizing this easy-to-use software. It is compatible with Windows (including Vista) and Macintosh. The HP Officejet Pro L7780 All-in-One Printer measures 20.91 x 19.09 x 17.48 inches (WxDxH) and weighs 40.76.
The HP Officejet Pro L7780 All-in-One Printer is designed to help your office reach new heights of efficiency and productivity by offering built-in wireless networking, color scanning, faxing. The HP Officejet Pro L7780 All-in-One Printer has outstanding copy and print quality speeds of up to 35 ppm.