Review of HP Photosmart® d1760 printer
The Photosmart D7160 printer from HP is a 6-color inkjet device which is able to print high quality photographs on paper. It has a 4x6 inches in-built photo tray and features PictBridge port, card reader and colored LCD screen. All the controls and features can be accessed from the front and when it comes to its size, it cannot be called as a compact sized printer.
The printer is based on HP’s scalable printing technology and can be a great addition for your home use. If you are a photography enthusiast, then you can click the images of your choice and get them printed on paper with this device. Unlike other printers of this kind from HP, the Photosmart D7160 printer has a separate ink cartridge for each ink and it can print one 4x6 inch photo in only 14 seconds.
If you are looking for a printer that can print all the photos stored in your digital camera, then the Photosmart D7160 printer from HP can prove to be of great help. The best thing about the printer is that it is a 6-color inkjet device which includes black, cyan, yellow, magenta, photo magenta and photo cyan. The printer uses Vivera Inks which do not fade even after several years.
- FIVE –Â The LCD screenThe 2.4 inches LCD screen tilts upwards in which you can view the image being printed. You can also use the screen to view the different angles of the images in addition to selecting, cropping, rotating and zooming them. You are also allowed to remove red eyes directly from the screen, which means that you do not need to do that on your computer.
- FOUR –Â Separate ink cartridgesBecause this printer has separate ink cartridges for different colors, you are allowed to replace only the color that is used. This means that you do not need to change the whole cartridge board, which may mean throwing some remaining ink out. This proves to be a cost-effective option indeed.
- THREE –Â The HP Photosmart Premier softwareThis is an in-built software in HP Photosmart D7160 printer which allows you to edit, print, share, organize, archive and even create projects of digital photographs.
- TWO –Â Excellent printing performanceThe color printouts it delivers can be of 1200 x 1200 dpi and are released at a speed of 14 seconds per 4x6 inches photo. The printer uses inkjet printing technology to print your images. It comes with an in-built memory of 64 MB. This means that you can give your printing commands and wait for them to come out. You do not need to give printing commands after every printed page.
- ONE – Â Media type and capacityThe printer can hold up to 100 sheets at a time. The types of paper it can print on include greeting cards, iron-on transfers, cards, labels, envelopes, photo paper, plain paper and index cards.
The HP Photosmart D7160 printer is an ultimate printing system that you can use to print photographs in your camera or computer. Featured with new ink set and an ability to detect the type of paper, the printer is a very quiet and fast system, giving you several photo editing options.