Review on IBM® Infoprint 1312 Printer
IBM Infoprint 1312 is a fast printer, with speed of up to 20 pages per minute and 16 MB of RAM, a first page out time as fast as 9.5 seconds, and a 200 MHz processor. The IBM Infoprint 1312 Laser Printer is fully compatible with Microsfot, Unix, and Mac systems. With a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dots per inch the paper handling capacity of the printer is 150 Sheets in a input tray that connects Via Parallel and USB.
IBM Infoprint 1312 printer is ideal for small businesses and small workgroups. It offers to boost productivity and quality while you save money. It has a small footprint and a low acquisition price, that delivers the function needed to support individuals, small businesses, and small workgroups.
The compact, monochrome laser Infoprint 1312 printer offers flexible networking options including wireless, broad media support and features generally found in higher priced printers. Infoprint 1312 is an entry level, high performance monochrome laser printer with a print speed of up to 20 ppm and include many user-friendly features. Additionally, IBM offers a cartridge return program to help keep supply costs low. IBM designs and manufactures IBM Infoprint 1312 a full line of printing supplies to meet high quality standards, maximize productivity, minimize maintenance, and to deliver exceptional print quality. To optimize the performance of your IBM Infoprint 1312 printer, use only genuine IBM printing supplies. Standard support for PCL 6 and PostScript Level 3 the most popular data streams are supported IBM Infoprint 1312.
- FIVE –Â Image qualityBy using IBM Infoprint 1312 you can make a good impression on documents ranging in size from 3x5 inch to 9x14 inch or 76 x 127 mm to 229 x 356 mm that look sharp and professional. A front exit tray streamlines difficult to handle media. With IBM printing supplies, you can get page after page of clear, sharp print at an affordable price.
- FOUR –Â Toner CartridgeThe only supply item for the Infoprint 1312 is a toner cartridge, which is available in a high yield version to help you minimize costly interventions and lost time due to supply outages. The printer’s toner darkness settings can help you save as much as 50 percent on toner usage to further increase the time between supply replacements and help save money.
- THREE –Â MarkVision SoftwareIncluded with the Infoprint 1312, the MarkVision print management tool, which offers proactive, real time monitoring and a simple user interface. The MarkVision software could help you lower printer management costs. IBM Infoprint 1312 printer simplify the print management with MarkVision software that could make it easier to install, configure and it manage printing from the desktop server or Web.
- TWO –Â MFP OptionsThe modular, flexible design of the MFP Options gives IBM a sharp edge over competitive hardware offerings, with significant customer benefits. The printer has consolidated capabilities on a single device, and supplies that can reduce costs.
- ONE – Â EconomicalIBM Infoprint 1312 has low cost printing per page. Through this cost-saving features which includes duplex, multi up printing that fits multiple pages on one sheet of paper and toner saving features such as print darkness setting options, will add to the appeal of these powerful printers to workgroups of all sizes in small, medium and large businesses. The address budget considerations and maintain low costs per printed page.
IBM Infoprint 1312 offers to boost productivity and quality while you save money. It is essential for home and office users that need to have a printer in a limited space.