Review on Drivers for IBM® Infoprint 1332 Printers
IBM Infoprint 1332 is a monochrome printer laser printer which a major printer in the class of workgroup printers. Drivers are software programs or piece of code that are used by the system to facilitate easy and precise communication between the hardware component and the Operating System to which it is connected. Printer driver, scanner driver etc are the common drivers available for IBM Infoprint 1332 class of printers.
IBM infoprint 1332 printer is mainly intended for normal home user as well as small time business executives. Drivers can be used to facilitate as well as improve the performance of the printer when it is communicating with the system or the computer. The various printer drivers are used by the printer to smoothen printing process as well other process associated with a printer.
IBM Infoprint 1332 is the new class of workgroup printer from IBM that is mainly intended to suit the needs for small business establishment. The drivers can help the Operating System of the connected system to communicate in a better and effective manner. The print driver is used by the user to specify the paper size and features that affects the quality of printing. This also helps in setting the model of the print to be taken, on the basis of the type of document like specifying the color contrast and resolution in the case of picture printing, specifying the font size and page numbers in the case of text document. It also provides an interface to various image and document editing softwares like MS-office. Scanner facility is used by installing the scanner driver and it can be used to include features like scanner specification, Scan quality, Light management etc. For making the printer accessible through a network, the network and USB driver has to be installed to the system for improved performance.
- FIVE –Â Printer DriverAs the name indicates this driver is used to smoothen the process of printing for a user via an application running on the system. This driver is important as without it the printer won’t work. It can be used to the quality of the print, the type of the print to be taken, the paper size, resolution etc. These drivers are present in the CD accompanying the printer.
- FOUR –Â Scanner driverScanner is the device that is used to image or produce image copy. The picture can be scanned and then it can be copied or printed by the user using IBM infoprint 1332 printer. The scanner driver is present in the driver CD pack of the printer and can be easily installed. The picture quality depends on the scanner driver and hence it has to be installed with precision.
- THREE –Â Network driverOne of the key aspects required in the case of a printer that is used in an office is to have active network connectivity. This reduces the time required to take the print since the print can be taken from any system connected through the network. IBM infoprint 1332 printer normally supports network connection in the case of most of the Windows Operating Systems like Windows NT, Windows XP etc.
- TWO –Â USB DriverUSB is one of the common interfaces that are used nowadays. USB drives are required in the case of IBM Infoprint 1332 printer since it facilitate printing of documents without the aid of a computer or system. The USB driver can be downloaded from the IBM’s site and can be installed easily. USB drivers for Windows Operating System are supported by IBM Infoprint 1332 printer.
- ONE – Â Additional DriversSome additional drivers can also be installed according to the arising requirements of the user. Drivers can be installed to facilitate printing documents directly from the internet or for printing documents transferred through a Bluetooth connection etc. IBM provides most of the additional drivers that can be installed for the IBM Infoprint 1332 printer n its official website.
IBM Infoprint 1332 printer is an emerging class of printer that is specially designed for small time business establishments. With the help of drivers it can perform at better rate and can improve the productivity.