IBM® Infoprint 1332N laser printer
The IBM Infoprint 1332N laser printers are fit to compete effectively in today's demanding business environment, as businesses need affordable reliable and printing solutions. Designed for small, medium, and large sized work groups, the IBM Infoprint 1332N delivers fast print speeds, flexible connectivity and extensive input and output options to enable a scalable solution. It also delivers quick output and high quality. The IBM Infoprint 1332N could help you achieve fast turnaround and help make your work group more productive with output of up to 35 ppm.
The IBM Infoprint 1332N monochrome laser printer is one of the fastest work group printers available today. Equipped with a built-in network card, a USB 2.0 port, no parallel port, and limited paper storage, this base model may leave some people wanting more. Fortunately, IBM also sells many Infoprint 1332N add-ons, including multifunction options, which make this printer extremely adaptable in a wide variety of workplaces for a small but growing business. For them the IBM Info print 1332N is a smart choice.
The IBM Infoprint 1332N provides 1200 x 1200 dots-per-inch (dpi) resolution for crisp text and high-quality graphics. To see a hard copy of all of the Infoprint 1332n's menu choices at once, press the 'Menu' button until the 'Help' menu appears, press 'Select' again, and the words "quick reference" will surface in the LCD panel. Another touch of the select button prints all of the menus for their future reference. If you choose to participate in IBM's toner cartridge return program, IBM ships you a new, and you return the empty one to IBM, postage paid, giving the 1332N a reasonably low 1.6-cents-per-page print cost. The IBM Infoprint 1332N derives its network readiness from a built-in Ethernet 10BaseT/100Base TX network card, and the printer's drivers are compatible with Windows XP, Windows 2000, and Macintosh Operating System 8.6 as well as Unix, Linux, and Sun Solaris.
- FIVE – DesignThe IBM Infoprint 1332N's front panel is split into two parts, top and bottom. Two silver plastic buttons on the left side of the printer release both panels to reveal the toner cartridge and alternative media bypass tray. The toner supplied with the 1332n printer is a hefty IBM return program rated by IBM for 21,000 pages.
- FOUR – CapacityThe IBM Infoprint 1332N laser printer is equipped with a downward-sloping, 250-sheet capacity output tray that sits atop. It is designed with a wire bail and a pop-up, plastic paper support just above the control panel that combine to suspend any output overflow. The control panel consists of a two-line, 32-character LCD and five buttons labeled 'Menu', 'Select', 'Return', 'Go', and 'Stop'. The LCD panel clearly conveys printer messages and displays vast array of menu choices.
- THREE – Easy customizationThe IBM Infoprint 1332N is a network-ready workgroup laser printer that you could easily customize to perform a wide range of printer functions in a variety of environments. A 300MHz processor powers the IBM Infoprint 1332N, along with 64MB of installed memory.
- TWO – MemoryThe IBM Infoprint 1332N's customization prospects are truly astounding, though somewhat expensive. For starters, you could add additional memory, up to a total of 320MB in a variety of sizes. And you could add everything from a parallel port 1284 B interface card for your Windows 95 and NT 4x machines at $98 to an IBM M26 multifunction platform, with a color flatbed scanner.
- ONE – Print qualityThe quality of the IBM Infoprint 1332N's printed text is considerably good. With its enhanced printing and scanning ability it reserves space among top printers of the world. Keeping in view its size and easy customization, it is suitable for both home and office.
The IBM Infoprint 1332N monochrome laser printer, one of the fastest workgroup printers, is a piece of technological marvel and appeals to those who aspire to get moderate printing and scanning output.