Review on IBM® Infoprint 1352 Printer and its Features
IBM Infoprint 1352 printer can print up to 40 pages per minute. It has a first page out time ranging from 8 seconds to 10 seconds. This printer has a 200,000 maximum monthly usage and has a print resolution of 1,200 dpi. The network model and the base model have a standard memory of 64 MB and a maximum memory of 320 MB. A 300 MHz processor powers this IBM Infoprint 1352.
IBM Infoprint 1352 printer is ideal for small, medium, and even large workgroups because of its speed, scalable input and output capacity, durability, and highly reliable printing. To live effectively in today’s demanding business environment, businesses need affordable and reliable printing solutions. Designed for small, medium and large sized workgroups, the IBM Infoprint 1352 delivers fast print speeds, flexible connectivity and extensive input and output options to enable scalable solution.
There is a standard input bin that can hold up to 600 sheets of paper. You could add up to four additional drawers, starting with 250 and progressing from 400 to 500, up to a 2,000-sheet drawer. However, you can only add one 2,000-sheet drawer. Duplexing is also an option that can be added to the sheet drawers. This printer has a standard 500-sheet output bin and there is a 650-sheet output expander available. Up to three output options could be added. A StapleSmart Finisher, which could output 750, unstapled sheets or 600-stapled sheets, could be added.
- FIVE –Â Media typesThe IBM Infoprint 1352 printer could print on a variety of media sizes and types which include letters, legal, executive, folio, statement, A4, A5, JIS B5, universal and a variety of envelope sizes in this printer. Infoprint 1352 printer will also accept plain paper, card stock, transparencies, paper labels and envelopes. Plain paperweights that are acceptable are 16 to 47 pounds.
- FOUR –Â Consolidating IT hardwareBy upgrading the Infoprint 1352 with any one of the IBM M22, M26 and M30 MFP Options, you could consolidate full function copy; fax and network scan capabilities. It also includes fax from workstation scans to e-mail and FTP on to one device. Infoprint 1352 printer can help leverage your IT investment and reduce the device management time.
- THREE –Â High Performance ControllerThe IBM Infoprint 1352 printer is small enough to fit on a desktop but can also be adapted to floor-standing units with optional input options that could enable input capacities up to 4100 sheets. These 1352 printers also offer a wide range of output options, including stapling capabilities, which could expand the printers output capacity up to 3000 sheets on the Infoprint 1352.
- TWO –Â Quality OutputThe IBM Infoprint 1352 printer can help you to achieve fast turnaround and help make your workgroup more productive with output delivery of up to 35, 40 and 45 prints per minute respectively. And all the printers provide 1200 x 1200 dots per inch resolution for crisp text and high quality graphics. The InfoPrint 1352 printer toner offers the sharp and crisp prints so vital to the operation of most businesses.
- ONE – Â Office Work Group PrinterIt is important to consider certain basic requirements and characteristics when selecting a printer for office work group. IBM Infoprint 1352 printer provides quick speed in printing and a clean crisp output which can handle various media types. Meeting all these requirements, the IBM Infoprint 1352 printer would be a good choice for you.
IBM Infoprint 1352 is more than adequate for meeting the printing needs of the typical workgroup and it has several flexible options, such as duplex, scanning, faxing and copying functionality.