Review on IBM® Infoprint 1352n Printer and its Features
IBM Infoprint 1352n can print up to 40 ppm, with a first page out time as fast as 10 seconds. It enables printing flexibility with a broad range of finishing options and media choices ranging from 2.75x5 inch to 8.5x14 inch. IBM Infoprint 1352n minimize costly print intervention with high yield supplies. The printer produces professional documents up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. It also supports effective communication with seamless connectivity.
To compete effectively in today’s demanding business environment, businesses need affordable and a reliable printing solution which is offered by IBM Infoprint 1352n is a good choice. This printer has the versatility you need for your active business with a 350 MHz processor and numerous connectivity options. IBM Infoprint 1352 printer is designed for small, medium and large sized workgroups. It is a low cost printer with space saving design.
This printer supports higher productivity, add optional duplex and finishing capabilities. With the monochrome Infoprint 1352n, you can protect your investment and consider device consolidation because you can upgrade it to include scan, copy and fax functionality. The IBM Infoprint 1352n delivers fast print speeds, flexible connectivity and extensive input and output options to enable a scalable solution. The printer also provides 1200 x 1200 dots per inch resolution for crisp text and high quality graphics.
- FIVE –Â Built-in printing flexibilityThe IBM Infoprint 1352n can help boost productivity with modular paper handling capabilities such as duplex for two sided printing and high capacity paper inputs, which can minimize user intervention. Memory and hard drive options allow you to manage large files without sacrificing output speed, and the print and hold function facilities secure printing of confidential documents in a network environment.
- FOUR –Â Convenient Data Stream ManagementStandard features of the IBM Infoprint 1352n printer includes the use of PostScript Level 3 emulation, PDF v1.2, PDF v1.3, PCL6 emulation and PPDS. Choose the optional IBM Intelligent Printer Data Stream TM print capability. Data stream management helps you to improve the error handling and error recovery. Simplify print management with software that could make it easier to install, configure and manage printing from the desktop, server or Web.
- THREE –Â MFP FurnitureIBM Infoprint 1352n help stabilize the printer, minimize floor space requirements and gain additional storage space with a variety of printer stand choices. The MFP furniture supports several MFP Option attachment configurations. The expand capabilities to meet changing the business needs such as the full function copy, fax and network scan. It also includes fax from workstation, scan to e-mail and FTP.
- TWO –Â Paper HandlingStandard input of IBM Infoprint 1352n is 600 or 4,100. An optional input is up to four additional drawers 250, 400, 500 and 2,000-sheet are available. Standard output is 500 or 3,000. Optional output is up to three of the following output options: output expander, StapleSmart Finisher (up to 750 sheets, unstapled, 600 sheets stapled), high-capacity output stacker, five-bin mailbox (up to 100 sheets per bin).
- ONE – Â Printer AttachmentsPrinter attachments of IBM Infoprint 1352n printer includes a standard USB port, bi-directional parallel port base, USB port and Ethernet 10BaseT or 100BaseTX network. It also has an optional Internal Ethernet 10 or 100 BaseTX, Token Ring, Twinax or Coax adapter for SCS, Serial, Parallel. And have an optional external Ethernet, Token Ring, Serial adapter, Wireless 802.11b Ethernet and Bluetooth.
The Infoprint 1352 can help you achieve fast turnaround and help make your workgroup more productive with output delivery of up to 35, 40 and 45 ppm respectively. This printer is ideal for high output printing.