Review of IBM® Infoprint 1412 Printer
Create high-quality documents with the powerful IBM Infoprint 1412 laser printer by experiencing efficient printing with speeds of up to 27 ppm, with a 200 MHz processor and 32 MB of RAM (expandable to 160 MB). The IBM Infoprint 1412 can produce crystal clear images with 1200 x 1200 dpi, which increase productivity and savings with through its toner cartridges that economize the use of ink.
Expand the range of output that you can produce quickly and cost effectively through using the optional flash memory to print watermarks or overlays, such as the company logos or the letterheads, decorative borders and simulated pre-printed forms. The printer can also be used for enhanced printing with the 256 levels of gray, four-screen frequencies and the seven levels of contrast control. Images up to 600 dpi image quality can be printed through this printer.
This printer can help you with meeting higher productivity output as it can produce images, graphics and text on many types of media such as catalogs, TransPromo, publications, books with halftones and photos, or other high-volume projects. With this printer you can reduce operational costs with the flexibility of integrated pinfed or pinless printing. This printer also includes direct mailers and service bureaus with lower costs by running diverse paperweights at higher speeds. As a result, you could increase production output with fewer devices and less operator time—an excellent strategy to build your business.
- FIVE –Â Environmentally efficientThe IBM InfoPrint 1412 is made with paint-free covers that could be recycled, which also includes aftermarket toner levels and a cartridge return-program, which means fewer cartridges therefore increasing environmental efficiency. The "eco-mode" option is designed to reduce power consumption and the "quiet-tode" option could be set to reduce noise pollution. Moreover, The rapid warm-up saves energy and reduces cost as it uses low heat system due to which cooling fan use is minimized.
- FOUR –Â InfoPrint POWER ControllerThe InfoPrint POWER Controller with color support advanced Function Presentation color management which reduce cost of the printing by consolidating printers and the streamlining application development. Some color applications compliant with AFP color architecture could be printed without changes on both color and InfoPrint 4100 printers.
- THREE –Â Easy-to-use operator interfaceYou can streamline jobs and save operator time with an easy to use operator panel. You can also use the buttons to open a menu scroll through a list of values change printer settings and quickly respond to the printer messages. The printer panel includes 12 button numeric pads which makes it easy to configure the printer and the change settings.
- TWO –Â Productivity tracking featureThis function can allow you to define and capture most post-processor events to in order achieve full accounting of the operation. The InfoPrint 1412 offers the flexible networking options—including internal wireless. With wireless capability you could relocate printers quickly and easily without the cost and delay associated with physical cabling. Boost the productivity of mobile workers by allowing them convenient access to the printer on a highly secure wireless LA
- ONE – Â Enhanced Media Type UsageMost commonly used media could be loaded in the standard automatic 250-sheet paper feeder. The second paper source the 50-sheet multi-purpose feeder conveniently located at the front of the printer could be used for special paper, transparencies, envelopes, paper labels, card stock or index stock.
The Info Print 1412 is one of the fastest electro photographic printers available today. As a result, you could increase production output with fewer devices and less operator time—an excellent strategy to build your business.